The Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Getaway

Chat about anything and everything!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chat about your day!

Go down 
+7
cruzr
Colleen
sweetbee
My 3 Sons
John
travlfreek
bunny
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Colleen

Colleen

Chat about your day! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr - 18:07:35

No you went on 1 comment which I have already corrected so tell me what you find inconsistant ms. private eye? And what is childish is starting an argument with someone over a comment that could have been cleared up with a simple question not accusing.And I'm def. not going to argue with a PMSing chick over MY personal business.Don't post a comment to or about me anymore if you can only be a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr - 18:10:31

]http://www.flickr.com/photos/25979455@N03/2439658164/in/photostream

Take a peek Ms. Detective, though I have delt with KIA like you and people like you always tend to find something to side with your own batty conclusions.

Last edited by Colleen on Thu 24 Apr - 18:23:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr - 18:13:32

Sounds like you need a refill on those meds... Can you say... UNSTABLE ? drunken
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr - 18:24:43

Haha Look at you trying to pick back up a cut down from an argument that you were never even involved in. fryingpan Now who was the immature and ignorant one :?: Look Girly, you were wrong for wording your comment to me in a catty and confronting way and you knew what you said would flare me up.Otherwise you wouldn't have commented soon after wondering if I was going to respond back to what you believed to be lies and you thought you in some way cornered me. :roll: View the pic if you have not already and get over yourself.I'm not waisting an ounce more energy on you.But just know that if I do ever bite back bullwhip be prepared for the long haul.Don't consider that a threat because even though I'm speaking bluntly,I am not behind the screen with devil horns and a pitch fork (btw we need the devil from the Mob site,phooey!) but I also have no boundries or limit. Truce? time

Oh and for all others heres a link to the pics of my kids.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/25979455@N03/2439709536/
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr - 22:56:38

HOLY SMOKES!!! those are some big blue eyes on those little guys! Cute!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/momredding
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Apr - 7:23:57

Very cute boys happy
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Apr - 7:33:17

Well I guess I will use the forum to get things off my chest! I was up again today at 4:15a! Ughe Ughe Ughe! I hate not being able to sleep! I would take something and do when I go to sleep but that seems to late at 4:00a. I would be so out of it when I did get up! Any way I think its a hormonal thing I am going through! (Sorry guys) Well off to the gym later and a lunch date with a friend! Hope everyone has a great day! sunny flower whistle
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Apr - 11:33:04

Wow bunny I know how frustrating that is. When I was pregnant with my baby I got Insomnia and I would literally lay in bed all night long and never dose off.I had to end up taking meds while pregnant to sleep but those few weeks I suffered with no sleep were absolutely awful.Maybe your body is just an early riser lol.My grandpa was always found in the kitchen at 3 or 4 in the morning cooking collards....though it might have had smething to do with his drinking Hahah

Yeah, my babies have the most beautiful blue eyes. You should see my brothers!!! His looks like blue diamonds...my husband also has blue eyes and mine are hazel so I guess they got lucky.Though my cousins baby who is a month behind mine has some huge brown eyes that are also beautiful.When my 5 yr old was born everyone oooed and ahhhed over his big blue eyes but the MIL and some others would swear that it was only due to him being a baby but it never went away.
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Apr - 14:37:40

We're always cute :8->: Ladies....... It's just at that age, we like to snuggle hug without anything else involved poke . Boy's grow up to just be bigger boy's, with more on our minds Twisted Evil ??

Nice looking boys, Colleen.

pirate
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Apr - 22:11:21

As a woman with males aged 4, 9, 17, & 35... I COMPLETELY AGREE! Boys with bigger things on their mind!
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Apr - 14:58:14

Much Bigger mom wink tongue :=)): :=)): :=)):

pirate
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Apr - 19:47:12

Went to the Outlet Mall today with my honey! Gorgeous day out here in GA! Planted flowers in all my flower
pots when we came home!!!!!!! And my hubby is making dinner right now woo
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Apr - 19:56:46

I replaced sprinkler heads and got the house ready for the NFL Draft. We have some friends over.

(BTW, not so sure about the idea of Jags trading up so high to take Harvey but he's a Gator so how can we go wrong?!)
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr - 8:56:52

Lets see, I have the headache from hell!!! I believe I complain to much but it has been threatening rain for 2 days now and the pollen is terrible. Today is the day I hope that it will down pour! I did however sleep a good solid sound sleep last night!!!!!! bravo My kitty is doing great from his surgery! So maybe I can stop complaining soon!!!!!!!!!! John I will still try to keep up with Naught jokes and pics for you though even though I got sleep! Ha ha!
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr - 16:35:00

Well atleast I didn't miss much while I was gone.Right after I made my last post to bunny I had to take my son to his ped. due to his coughing and I ended up getting sent to the hospital to have him put in due to fluid in his chest from having Bronchitis and I have been in there ever since.Just came home with him a little while ago.Still sick and still have to give him breathing treatments but atleast he is home.Boy am I ever glad to be out of that darn room.And Doctors Hospital isn't really the best hospital for bedside manner and service.Anyway, how was everyone else's weekend?
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr - 22:50:34

Oh Colleen! I am so sorry to hear about your son! It breaks my heart when little ones get sick! I hope he gets better soon and I am glad you are back home.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr - 9:36:20

Thanks. Atleast he was more of a troop than I thought he might be having to be bed ridden for 3 days and 2 nights for a 5 yr old. I was going to switch it up with my husband and let him stay there the 2nd night to give me a break from boredom in the room but I thought I might be the better "man" for this particular job since I'm ok with babying him.It was def. not easy getting a child that young to get IV's and sit still for his treatments and lay in an oxygen box for that many days. I layed at the foot of his bed and between being bunched up and being woke up all night long by monitors going off and nurses coming in it was awful. His doctor actually let him come home sooner than he should have because he knew my husband was missing work and knew I would keep up the treatments at home.I have to check back in with him in a few days, he will more than likely want me to bring him in but hopefully he will say he's still improving otherwise he will stick him back in the hospital.Only highlight for Ashton (my son) was getting ice cream since he wasn't allowed to eat food or have anything to drink the first 2 days.Now he is scheduled to have his tonsils taken out on the 9th but I think I will try to have that pushed back since we have seen the hospital and he's seen quite enough IV's between the hospital and his MRI scan to last a lifetime.I hope everyone else's weekend was fun.
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr - 19:30:52

Ok well I think I spent half the day on this site! I hope everyone will give some of the new games and topics a try! As always I know I sound like a broken record but if you have any new ideas you want to share please add them to the forum or let one of us know!! We are really proud that the site is taking off. And a few new members have joined! happy I put a note on A/C so maybe we will get a few more even! Lets keep up the good work and have a great time Thanks to everyone for all of your help!!!! big eye
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr - 16:58:53

Hey! We hit a new record today! We had 7 people on at 3:54! Yipee!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr - 17:08:00

My 3 year old spilled V8 on the carpet. Now I have a pink spot. oops
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr - 17:32:59

Yes very happy about 7 people at one time!!! hug

Faith ummm .......That sucks! I use OxiClean in a spray bottle works great!
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr - 21:36:30

Try boiling water or a little bit of laundry detergant and some hot water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr - 11:13:30

Thanks! I got most of it out, but it's still a little hint of pink left. Children are hard on carpet... alien frog
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr - 11:27:38

Yup, that Frutopia drink from mcdonalds is also a pain in the ass!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr - 11:44:36

Never had that. But now that I know, I'll steer clear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chat about your day!
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Getaway :: What did you do today?-
Jump to: