The Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Getaway

Chat about anything and everything!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chat about your day!

Go down 
+7
cruzr
Colleen
sweetbee
My 3 Sons
John
travlfreek
bunny
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
bunny
Admin
bunny

Chat about your day! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Oct - 14:45:37

Well I guess it could have been worse. lol, I am glad you are home!!
Back to top Go down
FrePeter

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct - 13:28:15

I would have just folded up the dirty clothes and handed them back!
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Nov - 19:11:44

Hey everyone, in Ohio, on an unexpected visit. My Mother in Law is on a vent and not doing well, we are expected home on Friday. Chat then!
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Nov - 18:00:34

Sorry bunny. My best wishes for her, and you, and all of your family.
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Nov - 20:59:48

Thanks John, we are home now, fly back on Friday night, but she is still in intensive on a vent, feeding tube, congestive heart failure, and renal failure, probably just a matter of time and we will be flying back again in the very near future. We just didnt know what to do but come home and try and make some money for our bills.
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Nov - 17:17:07

Get some rest bunny, and let things work themselves out. Sometimes the best, is a quick, and pain free end. I hope you all were able to have a few words. Loose end's and all.
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Nov - 23:18:34

I am sorry to hear that Bunny. Maybe I can add a little light with my new puppy! Her name is Kahri and she is a miniature daschund! What a lover!
Chat about your day! - Page 9 Img181448d6a38c6c016
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/momredding
Dick

Dick

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Nov - 3:10:07

My deepest sympathies Bunny.
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Nov - 18:55:24

Thanks everyone I really do appreciate you commenting!!! Wed. they may be taking her off the vent tube and if so it will be only a matter of hours and she will pass. It really will be for the best. We will fly back out Thur or Friday then depending on the Funeral. I will keep you posted!

Mom that has got to be one of the cutiest puppies I have seen in a long time!! I could take her home with me! How old is she? Love the name too!
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov - 13:33:28

She was born 8/9 so she is about 12-13 weeks. I got her from a breeder in St. Mary's but that is still a really long drive for you! It's pretty much an extension of Jacksonville! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/momredding
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov - 20:32:40

Hello all! I am back and hopefully am not leaving for a long time unless its to Hawaii or equivalent!
Mother in law was taken off the vent on Monday am so out we fly on Monday night. Home today on Sunday!
Glad to be back!!!
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 18:30:58

Well folks it has been fun while it lasted. I dont know if anyone gets on anymore to visit the site, but if so I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I am very addicted to another site that I go to and have cheated and gotten a lot of the games from maybe I will see you there! www.theforumsite.com
Back to top Go down
Dick

Dick

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec - 17:05:32

I hear ya, bunny....it's a ghost town now. Maybe I'll have to surf on over to theforumsite myself.
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec - 16:09:55

Dick its a blast on the forum site, huge site, all around the world. Hope to see you there!
Back to top Go down
sweetbee

sweetbee

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec - 15:45:48

I GOT MY INTERNET BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy monster happy banana jump up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chat about your day!
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Getaway :: What did you do today?-
Jump to: