The Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Getaway

Chat about anything and everything!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chat about your day!

Go down 
+7
cruzr
Colleen
sweetbee
My 3 Sons
John
travlfreek
bunny
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
sarac

sarac

Chat about your day! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun - 14:08:02

that sounds fun! what are you planning to do in ohio?
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun - 15:25:18

We are visiting hubby's family, his mom and 4 sisters and 1 brother, I am going to also try and see 2 friends of mine also!
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun - 19:15:09

hope you have a great time!
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun - 20:29:19

Thanks! hug
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun - 23:44:35

Bye Bunny! Have a great time!

My oldest started summer league baseball tonight! My hubby is out of town the rest of us were at the ball field from 8-10! I am extremely glad he started ball but I am not looking forward to mid-day baseball games in the hot Florida sun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/momredding
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun - 21:43:49

Hello! Well we made it to Ohio, finally! Very tired and a little cranky. But tomorrow is another day! Chat soon!
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun - 10:03:38

Hey every one! I got a note from sweetbee on my Myspace page that she wanted me to share!

Sorry I haven't been on lately my computer died so I'm having to go to the library for internet use. :( Tell everyone on the getaway that I say "hi" and I miss them.

Any thing you want me to say in return let me know!
Back to top Go down
sweetbee

sweetbee

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jul - 23:12:31

Hi everyone! I am still without a computer at home No but hopefully it will be fixed sometime soon Very Happy I've been pretty busy lately. I started a new job last week and it's going pretty good. My coworkers remind me of you guys Twisted Evil It's not much of a job beyond that but it's a paycheck (and a mom break). cheers

hug love bee
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jul - 9:01:16

Well we miss you around here! Hope that dang computer is fixed soon! I know you miss it! Good luck with the job!!!!! flower hug
Back to top Go down
momofour26

momofour26

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul - 10:51:27

I uploaded all my homemade cards. I am part of a Stampin Up club. here is a link to see them all so far. I keep adding more. This site is a good place for scrapbookers or anybody who likes crafting.

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=163378
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/momofour26
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul - 15:02:07

Those cards are beautiful! Are you selling cards or just making them? I bet you could sell them easily!
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul - 16:12:47

those cards are great!
Back to top Go down
momofour26

momofour26

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul - 12:51:25

I have not sold any yet, I probably would though. Thanks for the nice words ladies. I really enjoy making them.
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul - 19:01:59

John got the first "inappropriate comment" block in months! lol! party bunch of waves
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul - 19:53:29

I didnt know that!!! Should we have that feature on hear?????? Nay.......... Way to go John let that pent up frustration go! affraid
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul - 14:02:29

That's what I get for sticking up for others oops . The sad part is I didn't say anything bad............. scratch scratch Unless calling him a Hypocrite is bad?? poke

I wasn't sent to banishment camp, so I guess Andrew wasn't to upset. rotfl rotfl
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul - 10:19:33

Well, the whole thread is gone now!
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul - 13:34:12

Ahhhhhhhh............ Seems like the good old days cough cough ??? rotfl rotfl
Back to top Go down
sweetbee

sweetbee

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul - 21:52:16

Darn! Sounds like I missed all the action bounce I just wanted to pop in and tell everyone "hi"hug
Back to top Go down
momofour26

momofour26

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul - 9:47:57

I am going to a Tom Petty concert tonight with my Mother in law! She loves him and no one else would go... It should be fun!
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul - 13:38:30

Sounds great! You will have fun I am sure. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Sep - 10:19:14

Well, today I am packing up to make the drive from Florida to Rockford, Il! It will be me, my mother, and my sister making the 18 hr drive. My hubby and kids are all staying home. Dudes only for 5 1/2 days! I can't say that it will be all fun for me. My grandmother has Alzheimers and it has gotten to the point that my grandfather can't take care of her by himself any more. She had to be put in a nursing home. We are going to give our grandfather some support and help him go through a lot of Grandma's stuff since there is a lot that she won't be needing any more. We also plan on spoiling him while we are there since he has spent the last 6 or so years taking care of Grandma.
On the up-side, we will be going to our favorite apple orchard (Edward's) and bringing home some fresh picked apples and fresh cider (can't get that in Florida lol). That will be fun!

So, everyone 'pray' that our drive goes smoothly and the weather stays nice for us. I will check in when I get back on Tuesday!
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Sep - 13:14:46

I will, be save and have fun while you are on this trip, also try not to think of what the house is going to look like when you get home!! lol! Chat when you get home!!!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep - 18:04:43

Happy Birthday My3sons! Hope you are having fun on your trip!!! Have a great day! Heres you cake for ya!

Chat about your day! - Page 8 SEXY-TIME
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Oct - 11:23:54

Thank you Bunny! It's beautiful!

I did have a sink full of dishes, even though I told my 17 yr old to do them, and a huge pile of laundry. I don't think anyone ran the Swiffer either. I haven't seen dust bunnies that big in years! lol I did 7 loads of laundry yesterday and I still have towels to do today! How they went through so many, I'll never figure out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chat about your day!
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Getaway :: What did you do today?-
Jump to: