The Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Getaway

Chat about anything and everything!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chat about your day!

Go down 
+7
cruzr
Colleen
sweetbee
My 3 Sons
John
travlfreek
bunny
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
bunny
Admin
bunny

Chat about your day! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr - 14:17:08

Maybe "Marie" is Andrew. lol! Just kidding rollingpin
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr - 15:15:34

Lol Not likely.I did see her comment though that said she was diasspointed there would be no more drama so she said she would check ou V's site.
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr - 15:33:41

First off.......... WELCOME BACK cruzr happy happy ........... Man I missed your wit, and humor he he he he !! It was like a brother gone missing or something :shock:!!

As for the A/C, I e-mailed Andrew, and asked him if the ban's were permanent, and his reply was:

Hi John,

I got very tired of every comment coming from you folks revolving
around making fun of Colleen, who wasn't even present. I understand
that Colleen was often rude n the comments, but she's been mostly gone
for a while, and it's fairly pitiful that you folks sat around and
bonded over your mutual dislike for someone who wasn't even there. I
don't think you guys acted any more maturely than she did.

That said, I'll unban you guys, but understand that this is a final warning.

-Andrew
Freebie Finder Admin

I was not going to show this, but since he asked you cruzr, and maybe more also to stop the going's on, I thought I should.

pirate
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr - 16:56:50

Guess I wasn't the only one who thought it was getting old monkeys?.I wonder if I tried signing back up with my name and email address without going the back route if he will let me back in. drill sergeant .
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr - 16:58:10

Colleen, I thought for sure you were going to post that today you were removed from The Mob - again... Hair pulling
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/momredding
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr - 17:00:31

Ya, not a problem,watch.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr - 17:08:15

See, took about 2 mins to get right back in.Granted I could stay banned, but I think her actions are a bit childish.Especially since the rest of you have acted towards me as I have to you in the last couple of days.Only people I know do that are adults.
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr - 17:21:58

I have to say that she was the hardest hit target of your 'tirade', so I do understand her being hurt. I just have to think that I don't really know anyone outside of the internet and anyone could be anyone they want to be, good or bad.
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr - 17:25:15

Colleen, I could post this on the Mob but decided to post here instead. I know your instinct is going to be to react to her post to you. Please dont. You can stay on the Mob. Her feelings have been hurt by something said on this site and I am now Admn. of that site too. So as long as we all can get along I see no reason to continue banning you ( you will come back any way bump ) But lets not try not to retaliate to her post just this once :?: :?: :?:
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr - 18:07:42

My thought's also B.......

You have shown us that you do have a good side Colleen. If you could prove it now, and not respond negatively to T/G, it would go a long way in making us feel like the chance we're taking on you is worthwhile. Show us now that our trust in you is well founded, and you are not just putting on a show for us.

pirate
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr - 19:06:04

I have not read what she has said but I will say what she has said determines my reaction.If it is something about me in general I could care less and look past it.If it is something relating to my children or something personal then I can't tell you how my reaction will turn out.I understand her not likeing me but if all she knows how to do is act like a child to me then all I can do is to treat her as one.As all of you have seen, when you react civil to be you get the same in return.Same rules apply to being offensive.As Mom said,you don't REALLY know someone online,especially enough to take crap from them.
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr - 19:09:32

Well it wasnt about you or your kids just that she didnt want you on her site and would continue to ban you.
I have removed it, because I removed those 2 sections completely, All that Colleen crap is gone. Its a fresh start so lets just keep it that way. She has stepped down as Adm.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr - 21:41:52

Oh ok then.I was wondering why I couldn't find it.But I'll take your word for it.I do think it's best if me and her to not speak at all anyway.I dislike her personality even in the ones I have seen her talking to the rest of you Hair pulling .And I am sure she feels the same way about me,which I understand and am content with.I am trying to keep un bios against Vicky but I can't help but to put her in mentally with T/G at the moment.But I am leaving an open mind to her for now,I ponder if my view was tainted due to T/G so I hold my opinion on her.But as for T/G I think between the rest of us we will have to do as John stated and agree to disagree on this one. boy/girl
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr - 13:52:58

I hope you understand Colleen, that T/G, and V are our friends hug . So if people don't agree with what you've said, and respond because of it, please take a moment before you reply, and respect their feelings also. I almost stated this differently, but no you have your feelings about things also, so will just say that I hope we all can temper our words, and enjoy our time here!!!

pirate
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr - 15:05:04

I understand they are your friends and I have no intentions of trying to get it to be any other way :) .But you have to understand that b/c some of you are acting adult about this new change I only feel the need to respect those of you that do. thumbsup And I cannot bring myself to have either of them bad mouth me and just take it b/c I don't want to offend the rest of you.I am just the type of person that does not bend to please anyone else except my family.But I totally understand what your saying and I repsect that you don't or feel compelled to not let me bad mouth them. clap Which I have no desire to do,just respect that I don't expect anyone to take up for me,but I will take up for myself.I have nothing against either of them,I have a really short memory and I don't take anything to heart with the exception of my family.So to me it's water under the bridge to me,wether they see it like that or not. footinmouth
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr - 15:11:50

Thanks Colleen. I have said enough on this subject.

A Great Day to All!!! sunny sunny flower flower

pirate
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr - 15:22:17

I agree,It's kinda wearing itself thin. fryingpan
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr - 9:16:16

Goodmorning everyone, busy day today, Yesterday was a relaxing day at my Moms. Hard to get going this Monday am! :shock: Sleep
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr - 12:07:29

This is a busy day for me.Dentist appointment,gotta drop something off at school,cleaning,and gotta go to MIL (Mother in laws).This is my only break today Sleep

cheer
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr - 14:45:21

A special thanks to My3sons or Momredding as some of us know her, for bringing some new games to our
forum!!!!!!!!!! THANKS up rock on hug cheer
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr - 14:49:25

You are quite welcome!

Today (after posting some new games here) I tried to remove my wall A/C only to end up having to call a handy man - that darn thing is not moving! Then I packed up misc stuff from one of my boys rooms and started sanding and cleaning walls. Have to get them painted before new carpet and furniture this weekend! time

I need a beer! (oh wait - that's another post beer )
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr - 15:30:05

Don't forget the Hula skirt mom 8) ;)

You did see cruzr's e-mail addy at the A/C didn't you? If not, then here it is: mfventurella@yahoo.com

At least we can say HI. clap clap to him that way.

pirate
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr - 19:48:43

Okay - I primed both rooms and painted one - tomorrow will be the other..... if I can move! oops
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr - 19:53:46

I went to the gym, did the stair master, first time. 30min. Ughe!!! I was sweating!!!!!!! Not a pretty site.
Grocery store, cleaned the house, supper made and a quick nap! Sleep Ha ha such an exciting life. Tomorrow I have to work though probably till 2:00 or later.
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr - 20:34:19

i played tennis with my friends...i suck at tennis so it was quite entertaining :bounce:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chat about your day!
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Getaway :: What did you do today?-
Jump to: