The Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Getaway

Chat about anything and everything!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chat about your day!

Go down 
+7
cruzr
Colleen
sweetbee
My 3 Sons
John
travlfreek
bunny
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Chat about your day! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr - 11:45:22

Thinking about just getting a big roll of plastic and lining the house like a litter box! big
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr - 14:34:20

Ha Ha! all hats
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr - 20:21:46

Tell me about it. I lways try to walk through the house searching for stains or something sticking to the carpet or wall from finger prints to try and keep it from piling up.
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr - 23:35:08

In the past few days I have single handedly closed down 3 privete groups on my 1 alumni site via comments on one of the groups! It is so funny how cliques don't ever end! The sad thing is that in high school, I didn't belong by myself. Now I am not trusted as part of the girl group because of my popular b-ball playing hubby when there is another girl that is feeding information to the guy group(that my hubby is part of)!

Stupid is as stupid does!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/momredding
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 1 May - 9:38:05

I hate how people still act like they are in hight school "in the real world" !
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 1 May - 10:57:57

That is why I don't try to please everyone.There will always be someone that can't live without drama and they suck everyone around them into it.I have had tons of friends that I have up and dropped because they were constantly into some sort of drama wether it be with men,other women or with random people. I hate being around grown ass adults that play telephone and base all their information on he said she said crap.But it definately helps to go to the sorce and set them straight face to face,it's shut a few up for me.People don't expect you to come to them as an adult because their so use to acting like teenagers.
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 2 May - 9:09:16

Well I am having lunch with another friend today, Then my parents are going out of town for a few days, so I have to pick up there Macaw Parrot, And bring her to my home while they are gone. Luckily my cats don't bother her. But this will be the first time with my new kitty! Hopefully I wont be pulling my hair out trying to keep the cat away from her. affraid
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 2 May - 10:15:40

Just put her in a cage high up.Kittens don't usually get too high up like the older cats like to.I just fed some strays last night. I believe it's a boy cat but it also has a tiny little kitten that tags along.I wish I could keep them in the house to keep them from the stray dogs but we can't have pets :(
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 6 May - 14:56:05

Well its a gorgeous day in hot Atlanta today! Think I will do some yard work today and clean my screened in porch this afternoon. sun Will have to do all this before I have to get dinner going! What is everyone else doing today?
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 6 May - 17:07:28

its a beautiful day here in IA too! i will be watching american idol tonight and studying for my finals thumbsdown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 6 May - 17:17:20

Making mother's day cards so I can get them in the mail... maybe even on time!
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 7 May - 9:17:19

We went to the PGA Gala/ The Players Celebration last night. We didn't see any golfers or celebrities - bummer. Well, we did see a lot of the local news people but that's it. The best part was the food and FREE DRINKS! Way too many drinks in fact. I will be taking a nap today! drunken sleeping
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 9 May - 16:43:28

Well I had a gift cert. for a half hour massage. I hurt all over when I got up this am so I thought I doubt they have anything available at this late date but lets try. I called nothing on a Friday till the 27th of June. So I booked it. Played on the computer for awhile, phone rang and it was them saying they had a cancellation, at 10:45am would I like to come today after all! SOLD! I paid for another half hour and had a wonderful hour massage! I feel great and to continue the day I had a Pedicure and my hair trimed! Wow!! I really dont do that often but I got my day of pampering after all. jump
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 9 May - 20:12:56

thats awesome bunny im jealous! tongue
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 10 May - 11:14:20

Me too! All I got today, other than continuing PMS cramping and bloating, is a bitchy husband. I think I made him mad that I didn't want to go to Speed Racer with him and the boys (including the 4 yr old). Next time he will think twice before offering to take the little one with him. I know that's why he wanted me to come along - babysitter.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 10 May - 13:33:34

At least you get to have some alone time!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 12 May - 14:05:14

Today I got the ball rolling again on a bunch of the games! They are really a good stress reliever to read and add to. I am out for today - trying not to spend so much time online now.
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 12 May - 16:12:30

i was excited to see a lot of posts this morning when i checked it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 12 May - 16:35:13

Today I have administered medicine to my 1 yr old. Watched a little television. Talked to my ex husband on the telephone. Posted a blog on myspace. Changed diapers. Wiped dirty faces. kissed chubby cheeks. I just put them down for naps and I will now get my stuff together for my Pampered Chef team meeting tonight. I will be making a few cards. Then call some of my downline. Yep... that's been my day.
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 12 May - 17:45:41

I worked this am, came home and seen the forum going crazy! So I now will post to everyones replies!!! I too like to do the games, maybe we can keep them going! Mom we miss you around here. Maybe you can allow yourself a half an hour a day? Say 15 min in am and 15 min in pm. bounce hug
Back to top Go down
sweetbee

sweetbee

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 12 May - 21:27:30

Took my little boy to school, worked on the house, did 7 loads of laundry( dryer is still not fixed Hair pulling ),played with my feline child, made my daughters do their chores when they got home Twisted Evil , picked up my son from school congradulated him on getting two smiley faces from his teacher,now I'm getting ready to make dinner, fix a leaking toilet tank, make out party invitations for my son's birthday party, watch dirty jobs and hopefully crash at a decent time. Sleep Hey Faith, does Pampered Chef have any good Gluten Free recipes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May - 11:51:48

none specified as such. But I'm sure I could find some. What type of food? We mostly do party type food. Dips, drinks, cakes, pizzas, etc.
I'm doing one this Friday called the Chicken Tortilla Casserole. Is gluten in tortilla chips? If not, it would be gluten free and it's yummy.
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May - 21:53:14

Well today was not a very productive day, I didnt really do much of anything! I played online, cleaned a bit, got supper ready, I did go to the gym and the pharmacy early in the day, but that is it! Boring

Tomorrow I am going to go to Kohls and use a 15% coupon I have on a few items I would like! Lets see how I do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 14 May - 12:17:53

I LOVE Kohl's. It's almost impossible to buy anything full price there. Their junior clothes are so cute and the clearance racks are usually full!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 14 May - 15:08:25

Today I am at work...just like every other week day. Yesterday I had students yell at me and that made me upset but I guess I will get over it! bigcry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chat about your day!
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Getaway :: What did you do today?-
Jump to: