The Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Getaway

Chat about anything and everything!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chat about your day!

Go down 
+7
cruzr
Colleen
sweetbee
My 3 Sons
John
travlfreek
bunny
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

Chat about your day! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May - 10:18:36

Today I am packing to go on our yearly trip to Nickelodeon Hotel in Orlando! We are so excited! I will catch up when I get back (Monday or Tuesday)! I hope everyone enjoys their Memorial Day weekend!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/momredding
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May - 10:20:23

Hope you have a great time! Chat with you next week!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May - 13:40:57

Way to go momof4... I've done it twice so far. It's something easy that so many people can do to help. I just wish my hair were thicker so I could send more away. But it does get long fairly quickly. clap
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May - 20:39:18

thats great momofour26! ive donated my hair once and i will probably donate again when it grows back out. i have thick hair so im sure it is greatly appreciated! tongue
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 26 May - 13:22:34

Wow, I haven't checked this forum in some weeks.Prob won't for a few more after this being so busy and all.But it is def. nice to know that the army wife didn't just make my skin crawl at one point.I really didn't expect this kind of drama after so long but it was fun to read.Though I thought John handle the situation quite well being it seems the Army wife was trying to reel him in like a fish.Just take into consideration John that it may be that time of the month for her.
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 26 May - 17:54:24

Hey all! Looks like it's been pretty quiet while I was gone! Glad to see that I didn't miss out on any great freebies! We had a blast and I am exhausted! Now my hubby leaves to go to Dawsonville, GA tomorrow and won't be home until Thur or Fri! Yikes!
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 26 May - 20:41:29

Dawsonville Ga is about 15 minutes from me!
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 27 May - 12:08:44

That's funny! We were discussing yesterday that if my littlest son wasn't out of pre-k at 11:30, we would have found someone to stay with the kids in the evening/over night and I would have come with him!
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 27 May - 13:10:13

That would just have been great! I would totally have come and met you! Well maybe next time! There is a 400 outlet mall in Dawsonville Ga that we go to when we need to shop for certain things. And a Mexican Resturaunt we love, cant think of the name right now, Any way as the say goes its a small world!
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 28 May - 10:34:20

If anyone knows what the FCATs are, my 9 year old got a 5 on his Reading portion and a perfect score on the Math portion! I am sooooooooo proud!

If you don't know... The Florida Comprehensive Assessment Test® (FCAT) is part of Florida’s overall plan to increase student achievement by implementing higher standards. The FCAT, administered to students in Grades 3-11, contains two basic components: criterion-referenced tests (CRT), measuring selected benchmarks in Mathematics, Reading, Science, and Writing from the Sunshine State Standards (SSS); and norm-referenced tests (NRT) in Reading and Mathematics, measuring individual student performance against national norms. The levels range from 1 (poor) to 5 (excelling)
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 28 May - 14:52:19

wow thats awesome my3sons! clap
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 28 May - 16:17:02

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
FrePeter

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 28 May - 16:39:58

I work at a college and the semester is over, so I have time to check these pages ;)
Back to top Go down
sweetbee

sweetbee

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 31 May - 19:43:14

So far I'm having a pretty good day! Very Happy My daughters are spending the night at their friends house so it's just my son and I. bounce We're getting ready to go to the library and I'm trying to figure out what to have for dinner since it's just the two of us. Tommorow we're headed down to family reunion. bunch of waves
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jun - 13:22:37

Yesterday I had my belated Birthday party with my family. With Memoridal day we put off so we could have 2 separate weekends. Any way hubby once again treated me like it was my birthday all weekend! I rcvcd lots of presents from him and Mom and Dad, but I think the one that surprised me the best was 2 tickets to Blake Shelton July 11th here in Atlanta! I love him!!!! Any way we may go early have dinner and are thinking about spending the night in Atlanta after the concert so we wont have to drive home and then spend the day there the next day. We only live an hour north but sound fun right? clap
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Jun - 9:46:09

Well my work week is over! I try to only work Mon-Thurs. Fridsays are usually a gym day and errand day, but I think today I am going to upgrade my phone so it will be compatable with my new Bluetooth, and get a much needed Pedicure. Also rent a movie for the weekend! Any suggesions on a good movie?
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Jun - 12:35:36

national treasure 2, ps i love you, the gameplan, and over her dead body was ok too!
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Jun - 14:05:10

The first 2 are great suggestions but I haven't seen the other 2...
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Jun - 16:28:13

Well I left before seeing this and came home with the Cleaner and Semi Pro
But those are great suggestions for next week, Thanks!
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Jun - 21:28:43

ive seen the cleaner and it was ok...how was semi pro?
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Jun - 8:01:39

Well we would have watched it last night but hubby came home sick sick sick from work yesterday, Temp 100 and snot city! We knew he was coming down with something the day before but didnt realize how bad it was going to get! I got some anibiotics from the doc and some tylenol in him he felt better when he went to bed but at 6:00 he got up and took some tylenol and he felt warm again No . Its 7:00a now and he is still sleeping, so I will check on him in a little bit. Get his meds in him and get him to eat something. Anyway needless to say we did not watch it! Maybe tonight! I dont really like movies like that but he loves them. Cleaner will be more my slyle! I will let you know!
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Jun - 9:08:51

The Cleaner was one that I was watching during the day and my 4-yr old ended up watching with me! He loved it and asks to watch it still!
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Jun - 11:44:47

aww hope your hubby feels better soon bunny!
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Jun - 12:13:14

Thanks! Its now 11:15 and its not looking so good for today!
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun - 13:06:33

Ok, well tomorrow is the big day, we leave for Ohio at around 9:30a or so, we will drive to Virginia and overnight. Then drive the rest of the way the next day. Every one on the other end is excited. I will check in as much as I can!!! Have fun without me! big eye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chat about your day!
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Getaway :: What did you do today?-
Jump to: