The Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Getaway

Chat about anything and everything!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chat about your day!

Go down 
+7
cruzr
Colleen
sweetbee
My 3 Sons
John
travlfreek
bunny
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
bunny
Admin
bunny

Chat about your day! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr - 14:07:32

Home from work earlier than expected!!! Have the rest of the day off now and tomorrow! Still have things to do though, always! drill sergeant
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Apr - 8:48:39

Good Morning everyone!!!! It is a beautiful sunny am this morning! It is going to be 80 in Ga today!!!! No snow today John! Sorry! Worked outside some this weekend had lunch on Sunday, and did a whole lot of relaxing! How about the rest of you??????? bump
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Apr - 9:38:54

It was hot here - but bearable. We had a baseball game Sat morning, I went out for dinner and dancing (does one song count?) with a bunch of girls Sat night, and we cooked out with our neighbors and brother in law last night. We grilled bacon wrapped shrimp and scallops, mahi fillets, and hot dogs for the kids. It was delicious!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/momredding
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Apr - 8:37:23

Well my new kitty goes to the vet today for his 2nd round of shots, neutering and front claws removed What a Face He will be gone for 2 days sick I am so sad this am!!!!!!! I dont want to take him but I know I have to. I already love him so much I am going to miss him!!!!!!! I will probably be an idiot and cry when I drop him off geek
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Apr - 11:48:25

my new kitty gets shots next week. i am scared hes going to go crazy when he gets them!
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Apr - 13:21:15

They just called me at like 12:00pm he is awake and doing just fine! He cant come home till Thursday though oops thumbsdown But I am so glad he is awake!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Apr - 14:53:03

Glad to hear your Kittie's doing well bunny. cheers . He'll be home before you no it! happy happy

pirate
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr - 7:59:23

Hello to all! I have been up bright and early this am. Couldnt sleep up at 4:00am, nasty time of day in my opinion affraid Any way I added To tell a story on this site also, it is doing so well on The Mob I thought it would be fun to get a different story going on this site! Well I have to work but not till 10:00am. Just for a few hours and then off to pick up my kitty!!! Yeah clap excited I cant wait till he is home!!!! Just hasnt been the same without him. Well everyone have a great day!
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr - 11:59:47

i walked to class this morning and it was raining so hard by the time i got back to my room it looked like i peed in my pants :x
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr - 12:32:50

I canceled an appointment due to being low on gas.....will be cleaning very soon and getting my 5 yr old off the bus.Then I just wait till the hubby gets home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr - 12:35:13

hang on just a second...
In another post very recently, Colleen, you said you were holding off on having children...
Yet... right here you're saying that you have a 5 yr old ????

Is anything you say true? confused

You're 23 and say you've been married for 8 years???

I don't have any ill will toward you, but there hasn't been a single story without at least ONE gaping hole somewhere in it.
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr - 13:50:30

tapfoot
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr - 13:59:13

:shock: spitlaugh ............. :=)): :=)): ............ affraid .............. Suspect ............ Hair pulling
he he he he he he he he .......... poke poke ................ crying

pirate
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr - 15:22:59

John, are we talking without words under the incorrect subject? lol!
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr - 15:26:38

John always does well with out words!!!! love
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr - 15:34:05

Mooooooooooooooom scratch . I was being a little pill, so to speak :=)): :=)): poke poke

pirate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr - 16:04:12

I wonder if she'll comment since she's posted since that was up and didn't respond... ??? confused

The part that I get lost on is the fact that not one single person here has asked another details about his/her personal life. Any information given has been given of free will. So why lie?
I can understand wanting to keep your personal life private, but no one asks... there's no need to make anything up.
Does anyone care if the people you are talking to are a certain age, height, weight, moms, dads, teens, married, single ???

I don't get it... scratch
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr - 16:30:58

First off jump back in your place little missy. I HAVE IN FACT BEEN MARRIED 8 YRS. How about I take a photo of my marriage liscense where it says that I got married on March 23rd 2000 at the age of 15! I also have 2..count it 2 children. A 22 month old and a 5 yr old. I have been with my husband since I was 13 married him at 15. I am now 23. Is any of that difficult for you to understand.

Last edited by Colleen on Thu 24 Apr - 16:50:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr - 16:35:18

Oh and I wanna see the post where I said I was holding off on having any children.I may have said any MORE children but I sure as hell didn't imply that I didn't have any children considering I also posted to mom once recently that my SON also had those pirate tats that she posted a pic of her kids having. Looks to me like you were just trying to find flaws that aren't there, for what reason I dunno...pissy today I suppose but I'd appreciate it if you ASK before you go accusing me of lieing about something especially to someone who didn't get marriage down right the first time.Don't judge me before you judge yourself.
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr - 16:39:00

Yah Faith. I do............ tapfoot

Female.......... :->:

5'0"- 5'7"............ clap

100-150lbs..... oops

32DD-38DD......... party

Long Brown Hair........ up

Big Smile.......... :)

Very Horny........... happy

Great Cook........... :{chef}:

25-55......... Suspect

Oops...... No I don't care scratch .......... much :?:

:=)): :=)): :=)): :=)): fryingpan bullwhip rollingpin

pirate
Back to top Go down
FrePeter

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr - 16:57:24

So with those variables she might end up as 5'0" 100lbs with 38DD's
Doesn't leave much room for vital organs!
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr - 17:15:46

BUT...... she could also end up 5'0" 150 lbs with 32DD's as well! he he
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr - 17:16:40

I think I would call those "Vital Organs Twisted Evil " And a damn fine pair of pillows also tongue sleeping

Picture's welcome cough cough happy happy oops

pirate
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr - 17:39:57

I am uploading them to a flickr site now.Naturally I have sprayed over other personal information on it but it shows the day we were married and my first and middle name.I'll also prob put pictures of my boys just for the hell of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr - 17:45:25

Subject: Re: The "I need" game Yesterday at 21:12:10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd give up my dishwasher and possibly even the washing machine for a week if it meant giving up the other for that period of time.I hesitate to have children for that reashon.

That's what you posted. And your reaction is incredibly immature and ignorant. down
I was not "pissy" nor did I attack your or "look for flaws" in any sense. I simply noticed how your stories are inconsistant. When you react that way you only end up looking unstable and childish. You should learn better communication.
OH... and don't claim to know about my marriage. You don't have any idea what you're talking about.
You want people to refrain from personal attacks toward you, but you don't give the same in return... yeah... OK wave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chat about your day!
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Getaway :: What did you do today?-
Jump to: