The Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Getaway

Chat about anything and everything!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

American Idol

Go down 
+2
My 3 Sons
bunny
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sweetbee

sweetbee

American Idol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr - 4:01:10

Okay, listening to Jason Castro sing Memory tonight was painful :cry:
Syesha needs to do Broadway. I usually don't care for her performances but this was a good one. :o
I loved David Archuleta's performance! Very Happy
Carly's was good :)
David Cook's was ok :|
Brooke's had allot of feeling but that was about it :cry:
I think after tonight it's between Jason and Brooke on who's going home.
I kind of hope that it's Jason since he mangled that song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr - 12:20:49

You probably guessed the bottom to right on. Jason and Brooke. When she stopped and started over my husband turned to me with a look that made me laugh so hard.
He had that "WTF is she doing?" look. I didn't even think he was paying attention to the show.
I like David Archuletta a lot, but he's too disney for me. Always acting so humble and sweet. :;-&:

Now David Cook could sing anything and I'd swoon. hug

I didn't really like Carly last night. She does sound "shouty" as Simon calls it. But I did like that T-shirt she pulled out. Very cute. She's adorable and nice and I like her personally, but I don't like her singing.
Back to top Go down
sweetbee

sweetbee

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr - 17:53:31

Here is what Jason should have sang. Too bad he didn't know more about Andrew Lloyd Webber. :cry:
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr - 18:07:33

i agree that brooke and jason will be in the bottom....brooke will probably go.

these themes are so boring!!! last night was brutal for me since i didnt know most of the songs!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr - 11:49:45

Doh! geek There goes Carly! Didn't see that coming... oops

And the theme for next week sucks too... Neil Diamond! Oh Jeez! Why do they force songs on the contestants. Let them pick whatever they want!
down
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr - 12:04:58

OMG! i cant believe carly went home...she was WAY better than jason and brooke. i have a feeling syesha will be going next even though shes a really great singer!
Back to top Go down
sweetbee

sweetbee

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr - 14:45:39

Carly and Syesha shouldn't have been in the bottom two :x I can't believe they sent Carly home either :cry: Jason should have been sent home but he had too many little girls pulling for him. :roll: Neil Diamond week tongue
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr - 17:24:21

i thought for sure brooke was going home last night but america made a mistake again! (i was so mad when Asia'h was sent home so early!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr - 17:54:42

Asiah's voice weirded me out. She always sounded hoarse and like she had to push really hard to get anything out. Very... breathy to me... I don't think that's a word, but that's how I describe it. headphones
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr - 17:57:46

yeah i know what you mean...i thought she had a unique sound and i loved when she sang "i wanna dance with somebody" im pretty sure that her version of that song is on a commerial for a dancing show too clap
Back to top Go down
sweetbee

sweetbee

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr - 4:36:12

I loved David Cook's second song! happy He did really good! David Archuleta of course was good. Very Happy I liked Syesha's performance and Brooke's was ok. It's time for Jason to go down
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr - 11:01:21

the david's are going to be the top 2 for sure! i agree its time for jason to go but i bet he wont angry i bet syesha will go even though shes a lot better than jason and brooke!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr - 11:23:28

my son broke my dvr yesterday so I didn't get to watch last night... bigcry
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr - 12:21:12

you didnt miss much...paula was hilarious though!
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 7 May - 11:50:31

omg it is definitely jason's time to GO! i thought it was hilarious when simon told him to pack his bags! cheers
Back to top Go down
sweetbee

sweetbee

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 9 May - 3:36:23

I am glad that Jason finally left. clap I think he's been wanting to go for awhile time
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 9 May - 10:40:38

im so glad hes gone too! syesha is next for sure...my bet is on david a. to win!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 May - 12:59:10

He literally said that he was brain dead!
David A. is on my nerves with his little squinty eyed self. I just feel like he's too sweet and it can't be real.
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 May - 22:01:29

anyone watch idol tonight??? i think simon was so harsh on david cook! he was sooo good but i have a feeling that little david will win Suspect what's everyone's thoughts?
Back to top Go down
sweetbee

sweetbee

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May - 17:15:22

Simon was a little. But on Jay Leno the other night he said that he was hoping that Cook would win so maybe he was hoping for a bit more from him. I thought that Cook's last performance was a little bit better than Archuleta's last but I do think that Archuleta did better over all. My 11 yr old daughter told me that she thought that Cook looked hot last night though. lol!
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May - 20:48:14

lol! cook always looks hot! im so glad he won!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Idol
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Getaway :: TV Shows-
Jump to: