The Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Getaway

Chat about anything and everything!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

American Idol

Go down 
+2
My 3 Sons
bunny
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bunny
Admin
bunny

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeMon 7 Apr - 22:04:57

Fans of American Idol report here!
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeTue 8 Apr - 14:45:47

I am so tired of American Idol! It has gone on for far too long and we have seen enough bad singers to last a lifetime! No
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/momredding
bunny
Admin
bunny

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeTue 8 Apr - 14:57:52

I have watched every year till this year, I put it in there because I have a good friend, Randy where are you ???? That I am hoping will join, and then he can put us all in our place, because he loves the show! :bom:
Back to top Go down
John

John

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeTue 8 Apr - 15:06:10

Sorry B............. :bom: I just can't get into it, but that's why there are a gazillion other station's. lol!

:pirat:
Back to top Go down
sweetbee

sweetbee

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 5:40:10

I do watch American Idol. Embarassed I think David Archuleta is such a cute little boy and his voice is amazing. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 10:02:44

Awesome, I am going to try and post some more on the funny audition site for idol audition's, feel free too!
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 14:05:53

Any Carrie Underwood fans? Check out the video under the Youtube section lol!
Back to top Go down
momofour26

momofour26

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 15:17:59

I watch AI but I am not thrilled with any of these contestants this year. I liked David Cook till he started ripping off other people's arrangments... I think Carly is okay, I am just amazed how her accent dissapears when she sings.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/momofour26
John

John

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 17:01:51

sweetbee........... Thats to funny. "I think David Archuleta is such a cute little boy", and you stand all of 5'1". :=)): :=)): Sorry. My warped sence of humor

jester jester

pirate
Back to top Go down
sweetbee

sweetbee

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr - 16:21:31

LOL :=)): I'll admit it is funny bee Even more funny I'm often mistaken for about his age due to my height :)
Last school year I went on my oldest daughter's field trip to Victoria B.C. When we were going through customs my daughter's teacher told officials that our group consisted of one adult and two children. The agent started arguing with him saying I see 1,2,3, children as she pointed to my daughter, her classmate and me. My daughter thought that was so funny. Embarassed
Back to top Go down

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr - 16:33:45

I watch! I will usually watch the day they perform, but I skip to the end on the day of the results. They drag it out so long. Sleep I hate that!
I like David Cook. I can't belive Christy (?) is still there. I think Carly is overrated. She's good sometimes, but other times it's just plain bad.
I kind of like the dreadhead Jason. He seems high to me all the time geek Cracks me up blue happy

This year there just isn't a single person that wows me. Not since American caught a case of the dumbass and voted off Chris Daughtry. But he's now one of the most successful ones of all. I see him staying successful too.
Back to top Go down
sweetbee

sweetbee

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr - 16:46:09

Christy actually did a pretty good job last week but I can't believe that she's still there either. I can't believe that Michael Johns was eliminated I thought that Carly was going to go. When Chris Daughtry was voted off I thought something was wrong with the machines that they had tallying the votes. I couldn't get through that night to vote until the time was almost up because the line was so busy. Suspect scratch
Back to top Go down

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr - 16:58:36

Michael Johns... I could not get over his look. He looks like he would be on 90210. Still. He has that teen/early 20's drama look about him. Or even a soap star. But one set in the 90's. I don't know why, but I couldn't get over that. :joker:
Back to top Go down
sweetbee

sweetbee

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr - 17:28:37

I never thought of him in that way but now that you mention it I do see it. They kept comparing him to Michael Hutchence and I could kind of see that too. If you cut the dreads off of Jason doesn't he kind of look like a young John Travolta?

American Idol Travolta[/img]

[img]American Idol Jason[/img]

Ok not so much in these two pics.
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr - 19:20:21

That is too funny! What a good catch! (and yes, I am sure he is high most of the time)
Back to top Go down

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr - 14:44:39

American Idol was so lame last night. No one was that great.
Is it me or do they just have some shitty themes this year? First they did the Beatles two weeks in a row... WTF? Then there was Dolly Parton... now Mariah Carey... WTF?
The theme people are great artists, but they're so specific in what they sing. There isn't a lot of variety in what they do within their niche. That has worked well for them, but you can't take 10 random singers with different styles and expect them to sing those songs any good.
I wish they would just let them pick whatever song they want to pick and roll with it instead of the "themes"

It's boring me this year! down
Back to top Go down
sweetbee

sweetbee

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr - 15:15:25

I agree it wasn't that great. I was hoping that someone would stand out a little more. I think they should let them pick there own songs too. "Themes" are ok when it's occasional but it does get kind of tiresome after awhile especially when it seems like there grasping for straws on what themes they pick. I'd like to see them take more of the lesser known songs and put there own spin on them. I thought David Archuleta did good but it didn't suprise me as much. Kristy did pretty good too. But it was pretty mundane last night. :cry:
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr - 15:18:45

i agree faith! this is the first full season i have watched (i watched top 10 last year) and nobody is really sticking out with the songs they are singing. i was surprised kristy was actually pretty good last night! i think brooke will be getting the boot tonight!

I think david cook is the best (and hottest! :8->: ) but i bet david arch. will win because all the little girls always scream the loudest when hes on stage I love you lol
Back to top Go down

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr - 16:06:30

He has that "disney" star quality! ha cheers

I like David Cook the best. He does have a bit of sex appeal... love

I thought Kristy did better last night than what she had been doing in the beginning.
But to put those kids out there with Mariah... ugh! It is so hard to hear a Mariah song being sung by anyone but Mariah. Most of her songs get to #1 on the charts. Everyone knows the words and what it's supposed to sound like. When it gets changed it throws my off.
It's like going to a live concert and hearing that the song you love on the CD and radio sounds totally different in person. It's like a rip off. Just sing it how I like it and stop tweaking it already. skull
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr - 20:40:47

i agree....mariah week was a bad choice (along with all the other themes this year!!!!) i wish there would be a 90's night or something so its a broader category for them to choose from so everyone doesnt always have to do a slow song or a country song.
Back to top Go down

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr - 20:46:36

Exactly! queen
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr - 18:03:37

im so glad kristy got voted off last night! (even though this was her best week!) her voice just isnt as good as some of the others.
Back to top Go down

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr - 11:51:36

I figured Brooke would go before her that time, but I guess we'll just have to suck it up and hear her again. She's so sunshiny and smiley all the time though so at least she's got that going for her. sunny
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr - 12:09:28

brooke was the worst this week but her performances have been decent in previous weeks. brooke or carly will probably be the next to go i think. (i think carly has a great voice though!)
Back to top Go down
sweetbee

sweetbee

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr - 20:42:20

I was kind of disapointed that Kristy got the boot. She had done better Tues than some of the others, but she really didn't stand out that much. Hopefully next week they will have some better songs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Idol
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Getaway :: TV Shows-
Jump to: