The Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Getaway

Chat about anything and everything!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Survivor Fans

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bunny
Admin
bunny

Survivor Fans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans   Survivor Fans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 May - 15:35:06

Yeah, Parv is getting a bit cocky!
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans   Survivor Fans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 9 May - 16:56:20

Well is Erik the biggest "Dumb Shit" ever or what!!!! I was crapping my pants laughing at the stupid ass when he gave the neckless to Parv.

I just hope Amanda is on her game this Sunday......
Back to top Go down
momofour26

momofour26

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans   Survivor Fans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 9 May - 17:42:16

OMG that kid is so dumb, I can't believe he fell for Natalie's trick and gave her the necklace...funny as hell. No wonder he is an "Ice cream scooper"! It was certainly entertaining.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/momofour26

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans   Survivor Fans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 May - 12:57:47

And I was so proud of him for winning that necklace! I thought... you know Erik, keep on winning the immunity and you can make it to the end. And then to see him give it up... geez. He must have been hypnotized by all the pretty ladies!
DOH! oops
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans   Survivor Fans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 May - 8:46:55

We just now watched Thursdays episode! Haha! Eric! What a dumbass! I actually really felt sorry for him because he was so stupid! We taped Sunday nights 2 hour episode so I could watch Deparete Housewifes, I know nothing yet!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans   Survivor Fans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 May - 9:05:57

Okay, so did anyone see the finale yesterday? I don't want to spoil anything for anyone so I will hold off until the coast is clear!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/momredding

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans   Survivor Fans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 May - 11:55:42

I was in the ER with my youngest, but they had a tv in the room and I watched most of it there. I'll still re-watch it later on though.
I did catch who won and I totally thought the other would win instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans   Survivor Fans - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survivor Fans
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2