The Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Getaway

Chat about anything and everything!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Survivor Fans

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bunny
Admin
bunny

Survivor Fans Empty
PostSubject: Survivor Fans   Survivor Fans Icon_minitimeMon 7 Apr - 22:04:11

Survivor anyone?
Back to top Go down
John

John

Survivor Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans   Survivor Fans Icon_minitimeTue 8 Apr - 14:18:24

Hell Yes.............. The merge is here Twisted Evil

:pirat:
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

Survivor Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans   Survivor Fans Icon_minitimeTue 8 Apr - 14:22:15

Yes!!!!!!!! I still like my Ozzy! Next week will be funny when that one guy learns that he doesnt really have the immunity idol! :x
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

Survivor Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans   Survivor Fans Icon_minitimeTue 8 Apr - 14:42:03

Liza is so funny - "It's just a stick!" and that guy still can't believe that it's not more than that geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/momredding
John

John

Survivor Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans   Survivor Fans Icon_minitimeTue 8 Apr - 14:50:41

Oh yah....... A real brain-e-ack What a Face

lol!

:pirat:
Back to top Go down
momofour26

momofour26

Survivor Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans   Survivor Fans Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 23:28:54

That had to be one of the most amusing survivor episodes. Jason really thought that stick was the idol! HAHA When Jeff threw it into the fire during council it was funny Ozzy said that took hours to carve the face on there!! :krotflk: I think Eliza deserved to be off the show, she was always sneaking up on people and listening..that's just silly behavior. She wasn't too memerable the first survivor she was on couldn't expect too much this time either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/momofour26
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

Survivor Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans   Survivor Fans Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr - 9:10:26

I have to say that I missed the show (will be watching today) but we got back from baseball just in time for my oldest to turn on the tv and Jeff was saying "Eliza, bring me your torch" - he couldn't hit the mute button fast enough! lol! It was funny to watch him try though!
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

Survivor Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans   Survivor Fans Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr - 11:39:55

Hey, they announced this new online video that you can watch after the people are voted out - kind of like sequestor house, Survivor style- it's pretty neat! I have always wondered what they went to.

www.cbs.com/ponderosa
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Survivor Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans   Survivor Fans Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr - 12:13:23

Can't comment on this one.I'm not into reality shows and I have not watched even so much as 1 second of this show. :{blankstare}:
Back to top Go down
John

John

Survivor Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans   Survivor Fans Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr - 16:11:03

That was the best show so far this year skull !! Jeff did such a good job of saying study the whole rule on the Idol, and then bashing Eliza's hopes lol! by chucking it into the fire Twisted Evil . So Sweet!! And Jason thinking he had taken Ozzy out of the game, and crushed also.... :=)): :=)):

pirate
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

Survivor Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans   Survivor Fans Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr - 16:39:37

Jason has got some big shoes to fill if he thinks he is going to take Ozzy's place as master player! :king:
Back to top Go down

Survivor Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans   Survivor Fans Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr - 20:48:30

I have noticed that tha majority of the people left are really pretty. :8->:
Back to top Go down
John

John

Survivor Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans   Survivor Fans Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr - 14:58:23

Oh dang tapfoot ..... Ozzy's gone No. I sure was disappointed in his end of program talk. A sore loser down I would say. He had the Idol, and chose not to play it oops . He got out played, and out witted Hair pulling . Why say your mad :x , because other people beat fryingpan you at the game.

I think next week should be interesting! James is not happy with the "sleeping in" that's going on, and having to do most of the work. I also think he and Parvati are going to battle over her sending Ozzy home. It's 4 to 4 right now, but I don't think it will stay that way!!

pirate
Back to top Go down

Survivor Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans   Survivor Fans Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr - 16:29:09

Crap!!!!
My DVR didn't record it and now I know the ending banghead

It actually makes me want to watch it more... guess I'll be spending the next 45 minutes on the webisode!
I can't believe Ozzy got the boot... wow... excited to see how it goes down monkey
Back to top Go down

Survivor Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans   Survivor Fans Icon_minitimeMon 21 Apr - 16:17:30

That was a really good episode!
Eliza's face when the votes started adding up for Ozzy... eek
He was kind of a bitch at the end interview. "whoever from my alliance voted for me... I hate you"... WTF man?! It's a game. He got way too comfortable in his position and seemed to forget that just because you have an immunity idol doesn't mean you're safe.
I hope Parvati doesn't turn on James next... half smile
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

Survivor Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans   Survivor Fans Icon_minitimeFri 25 Apr - 8:03:55

Ok, I taped the wrong channel by mistake last night, so I dont have Survivor!!!!!!!!! I think I am slowly losing my mind. So everyone give me a good discription of what happened. I dont even know whos been voted off yet :x
Back to top Go down

Survivor Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans   Survivor Fans Icon_minitimeFri 25 Apr - 11:08:40

go to the website. you can watch the whole episode online. :shock:
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

Survivor Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans   Survivor Fans Icon_minitimeFri 25 Apr - 15:08:09

Yeah I will! I dont know when I will have time, but I will have to make time, Maybe at 4:00am when I get up again! down
Back to top Go down
John

John

Survivor Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans   Survivor Fans Icon_minitimeFri 25 Apr - 15:34:49

Sorry bunny . I won't tell you who got voted off, but James busted Parvati at tribal to Ozzy, he looked pissed, The women have all aligned to take out the men, and I hope Amanda gets her game on soon, or she may be gone also. Now take a moment, and watch the show. It's a good one.

pirate
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

Survivor Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans   Survivor Fans Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr - 18:30:52

I finally watched Survivor online last night! It was definately a good show! James better watch out for those women!
Back to top Go down

Survivor Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans   Survivor Fans Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr - 20:50:22

I know someone posted before on the mob, but I wanted to share as well.

cbs.com/ponderosa

Really good clips of where the cast offs go and how they live after being voted off once the jury panel starts. You really get to know them better on there than just by what's shown on the episodes.
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

Survivor Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans   Survivor Fans Icon_minitimeFri 2 May - 10:04:04

Great show last night!!!!!!! I loved Amanda's play with the idol at the end! I did suspect she was going to have it. I cant believe James had to go. I think Natalie was going to be next with medical any way!!!
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

Survivor Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans   Survivor Fans Icon_minitimeFri 2 May - 11:23:41

Yes! We were all clapping and cheering! cheer We knew she had it, especially with all that pouty lip stuff at tribal! cry What a great player! I wish they would have taken the other girl out since Natalie looked like she was not going to make it long anyway. One physical competition would have taken her out!
Back to top Go down
John

John

Survivor Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans   Survivor Fans Icon_minitimeFri 2 May - 14:52:48

Alright Amanda cheers ........... I wish they had sent Natalie oops packing also. She thinks she's so great for back dooring Jason cough , and the look on her face when Amanda said she had the Idol was priceless crying crying ...... You guy's are right about Alexis. She would not have lasted long with her bad knee. Now it will be interesting to see if Amanda will stay, or if she's so big a threat, that she does get evicted? Win Amanda Win..... up up

pirate
Back to top Go down

Survivor Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans   Survivor Fans Icon_minitimeFri 2 May - 15:27:46

You know if Amanda makes it to the end, she'll win, hands down.
Natalie should have gone because she was much more evil and conniving than Alexis. But Parv didn't want to vote her out.
I really want Parv to go next. Her cocky attitude is just annoying now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Survivor Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans   Survivor Fans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survivor Fans
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next