The Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Getaway

Chat about anything and everything!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome everyone!

Go down 
+7
Colleen
sweetbee
MechMan
travlfreek
My 3 Sons
John
bunny
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
John

John

Welcome everyone! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 15:57:36

It was, and still is colleen, and I also still go there many times a day. I am hoping that cruzr will be able to get on here as his work won't let him on V's site anymore, as I'm sure you no. I will try and keep things civil between us, and hope you will do the same. That said, I will not let you take on other's here, without responding in kind. Hope you understand.......

pirate
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 16:25:56

Can't really say that I do understand since I feel one persons fued are their own unless provoked otherwise.But I have no intentions in starting a fight with anyone on here.If that were my intentions I would have started my very first comment on Vickies site.With that said, I am also not going to let anyone bad mouth me just for the purpose of restarting childish games just out of fear of someone else speaking in their honor.I could completely understand ur logic if I were to be the instigator but I don't see that being the case.And I plan on being a little more choosy with my words as well as my fueds.
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 16:52:00

I'll take you at your word Colleen Very Happy ......... I guess only time will tell :?:

pirate
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 16:58:17

Awww - can we have a group hug across the states? grouphug

The thing about people being offended on The Mob site is that if a picture or joke was considered "questionable" it needed to be put in the over 18 section. Here it can go right in with everything else. T/G kept on top of everyone for that and we don't really want that here. monkeys?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/momredding
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 20:21:13

Thanks for clearing that up for me. flower And always keep in mind John that I do what I do for me and no one else.I have always had my reasons for the things I do.Wether they are justified to anyone else or not they are always to me.I am a person with my own religious beliefs and morals and they do not change for anyone.I'm sorry if that offends some or even all of you but as I have stated before I am a firm believer in treat people how you want to be treated.And I can say with all honestly in my mind and heart that I have never done nor said anything to anyone that hasen't first wrongfully mistreated me.I am not that type of person.I can't count how many countless children,animals and homeless I have helped out without recieving anything in return but their appreciation.So I know I am not as evil as some of you claim based on a back lash of what I have recieved.I don't expect you or anyone else to do anything but stand your ground with me,I just ask that you expect the same from me.Anyway, hope everyone has a good tomorrow. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr - 12:02:54

Anyone know how to get this signature thing to work?
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr - 12:40:50

You have to save the signature and then go to preferences to apply it - the option should be on the same page, but it's not...
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr - 12:46:37

Ok thanks for that.Now why won't the dang thing sit on TOP of the line.No matter where I type my name it still goes to the bottom of the line.
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr - 14:09:19

I checked on the formatting but I don't see any way to have the signature without the line or above it for that matter.
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr - 14:15:20

Colleen, I like the new picture.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr - 15:11:18

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr - 15:12:15

Colleen. I'm happy, and proud of the way you stated your feeling's. If you could always do it that way, without the thing's that all of us have commented on, we will have some great conversation's here. We all say things in the heat of the moment, and regret some later, but if things stay the same as your comments here so far , my welcome stands. It's nice to see another side of you. cheers

Hope you have a Great day today bunch of waves

pirate
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr - 16:48:06

Lol John,I talk this way to everyone I know whom I don't have beef with. I am just a from one extreme to the next type of girl. When I don't have resentment or anger towards someone they usually see the best side of me.And those who squeeze the bad side out of me usually get the worst.Just who I am. up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr - 12:22:46

Oops! geek I tried to sign up as clarissafaith and something got screwed up. So I signed up as Faith... which is what I go by anyway in the real world. Only to find out that both names have been registered... oops! geek
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr - 12:45:53

No biggy some are signing up with 2 different names. Momredding is my3sons over here!!!!!!! Pick out your picture or add yours !!!!!!!!!! We have tons of smileys that I have added too. excited
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr - 13:35:53

Hi Faith...... cheers Nice to see you here. 8) 8) 8)

pirate
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr - 13:41:32

Welcome Faith!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr - 21:17:06

Thanks! I went with a pinup girl on this one... she's hot! haha :8->:
A girl can wish right? hide eyes
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Apr - 10:45:08

Is it just me or do women back in the old days who got to wear all those pretty dresses alot more beautiful than the ones we see today?
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr - 18:26:35

finally made the switch over to this forum as well. how do i know when there are new posts? over at the mob the little things turned orange on the topic but everything looks the same here. confused
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr - 18:32:42

The smiley will be upside down and Orange!!!! up Look at the bottom of the home page!
Same as the mob just click on the persons name that posted last!!!!!!! Any more questions please ask!

And Welcome Sarac!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce clap party
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr - 19:18:54

Welcome Sarac! geek
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr - 23:58:51

oh i see it now :) thanks everyone for the welcome! do you think this site is more used than the mob is? just curious...
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr - 9:06:38

there's more people on The Mob but there is different stuff here.
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr - 13:16:12

Welcome aboard sarac bunch of waves .... As has been stated before, this site can :?: , will cheers be a little edgier then the Mob. Hope you enjoy rock on !!

pirate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome everyone!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Getaway :: New members-
Jump to: