The Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Getaway

Chat about anything and everything!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome everyone!

Go down 
+7
Colleen
sweetbee
MechMan
travlfreek
My 3 Sons
John
bunny
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
bunny
Admin
bunny

Welcome everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! Icon_minitimeMon 7 Apr - 17:28:45

Hi everyone! Welcome to The Getaway! Just a place to hang out and chat, or vent or be silly. Just enjoy yourselves. affraid Any suggestions on topics will be great :!: Thanks Bunny

Last edited by bunny on Wed 9 Apr - 14:14:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
John

John

Welcome everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! Icon_minitimeMon 7 Apr - 19:53:46

Thanks B queen ......... This looks like fun Twisted Evil !!!

pirate..........
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

Welcome everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! Icon_minitimeMon 7 Apr - 21:52:04

Howdy ya'll!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/momredding
bunny
Admin
bunny

Welcome everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! Icon_minitimeMon 7 Apr - 22:01:01

Hey there!!!!!! You changed your name!!! Cool. Did you see V's post tonight?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

Welcome everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! Icon_minitimeMon 7 Apr - 22:03:14

Yeah, I wanted a change Very Happy

I saw her post - I asked what that meant for the site. Why would she create the site if she wasn't going to keep up with it :?: It's not like it has been up all that long... scratch
Back to top Go down
travlfreek

Welcome everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello From A New Member   Welcome everyone! Icon_minitimeTue 8 Apr - 13:34:09

Hello Everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful day!!! :lol:
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

Welcome everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! Icon_minitimeTue 8 Apr - 13:47:20

Welcome Welcome Welcome travlfreek! Any ideas or topics you may have or want to discuss please let us know and we will add! Still a work in progress geek
Back to top Go down
John

John

Welcome everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! Icon_minitimeTue 8 Apr - 13:48:43

Welcome mom Very Happy ............. Glad to read you here :joker: . I hope that V means her Love 8) life has straightened out, and her time is being spent in wonderful ways :!: . Just my take on it 8)

I hope this site soars cheers Like a Star @ heaven , and we can all have fun :lol: and Great times here together.

Later........ and again, WELCOME cheers

:pirat:
Back to top Go down
John

John

Welcome everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! Icon_minitimeTue 8 Apr - 13:57:29

Hi travlfreek!!! Welcome to you!!! Very Happy

:pirat:
Back to top Go down
MechMan

MechMan

Welcome everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 3:39:14

Hi Folks,

It's me again. Remember, the guy that looks like Gomez.

What happened to Vic?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Thomas1952
sweetbee

sweetbee

Welcome everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 4:30:27

Hello! flower cat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

Welcome everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 8:20:56

Hey Mechman and sweetbee! Welcome! flower

Victoria just said she was too busy and wouldn't be administering The Mob anymore. :(
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

Welcome everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 9:54:28

Mechman!!!!! I am so happy to see you!!! I think John was needing another guy over here with all of us women!............. Well maybe not, but still glad you are here. please start any subject that interest you or let me know if you want to discuss something I will start a new thread, we are a work in progress. bounce bunch of waves
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

Welcome everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 9:56:47

Sweetbee!!!!! Glad you are here! Same as Mechman, let me know if you want new subjects we would like to be maybe a little edgy over here something a little different, so we can still enjoy the Mob too! love happy

Last edited by bunny on Thu 10 Apr - 18:34:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sweetbee

sweetbee

Welcome everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 13:46:10

Thank you! bee cat I think John in some ways kind of liked being the only guy. He probably felt like he had a harem. :lol:
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

Welcome everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 13:49:12

I think you may be right! bunch of waves
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Welcome everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 14:03:19

I was just curious why everyone is creating their own site now? I seen that Vicky is busy with life and all and won't be able to maintain the site,but I also assumed one of the dozen admin. she had would just take over.And why is this site exactly like hers but with a new name and backround?
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

Welcome everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 14:07:13

Well Colleen, I was trying to make it not the same, Maybe different subjects a little edgy maybe?
Do you have ideas on how to make it different? Because that is not where I want to go is the same!

Last edited by bunny on Thu 10 Apr - 18:33:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

Welcome everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 14:13:42

Okay, as far as I know there is only 1 other admin over there but several moderators. We do want this to be a different type of site and I have seen a difference. I have felt more comfortable posting some things here than over there since I really don't think anyone here would be offended so easily.

Over here, we have no separate section for over 18 - if anyone is on this site, assume that the subject may not be good for little ears or eyes. We don't want to have 2 separate sections for the same category of posts - Youtube, jokes, etc.
Back to top Go down
John

John

Welcome everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 14:46:23

Welcome Mechman, and sweetbee. I'm glad you are here to chat with us. I hope Dick, and cruzr, if his computer doesn't boot him, will stop by also.

Yes sweetbee hug . You are a welcome addition to "my" harem excited .

Thanks for being here to both of you cheers

pirate
Back to top Go down
John

John

Welcome everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 14:52:49

Welcome Colleen :) . I hope we can keep things a little more pleasant flower in our conversations here. If we try not to attack one another, and get along, "agree to disagree" , then we can all coexist here.

pirate
Back to top Go down
momofour26

momofour26

Welcome everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 15:05:21

Thanks Bunny for the invite. excited Hi everyone grouphug
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/momofour26
bunny
Admin
bunny

Welcome everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 15:10:29

You are most welcomed! I have a cat that looks very much like that!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Welcome everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 15:10:33

Sounds adult enough for me John.And I don't quite understand why you feel like you can't post freely on Vickies site without someone getting offended.I thought that was part of the reason for her site?I also haven't seen anyone get offened,or better yet, say anything offensive to anyone else.What I mean't as far as the same is the outlook of everything is the same as hers.From signing up to the smilies.Not a problem to me since it is not my site.Just was wondering why everyone was jumping ship on the other site.And it was my mistake John, there are just moderators but I thought timsgal was taking over for vicky.
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

Welcome everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 15:16:21

I am definately not asking anyone to jump ship :!: I still sign on every day to the Mob, more then once a day.
Just got bored one day and did this site affraid I and many still do the freebie sites the Mob and hopefully this site too wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome everyone!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Getaway :: New members-
Jump to: