The Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Getaway

Chat about anything and everything!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chat about your day!

Go down 
+7
cruzr
Colleen
sweetbee
My 3 Sons
John
travlfreek
bunny
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
bunny
Admin
bunny

Chat about your day! Empty
PostSubject: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! Icon_minitimeMon 7 Apr - 21:49:19

Today and yesterday I set up this site, then I sent out a bunch of invites. Hopefully some of you will join! scratch

Last edited by bunny on Wed 9 Apr - 16:13:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
travlfreek

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! Icon_minitimeTue 8 Apr - 13:37:40

Very Happy I am working today!
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! Icon_minitimeWed 9 Apr - 9:45:49

I am off to the gym, Ugh!

I also want to thank my3sons and John for all of your help yesterday!
John the Joke page looks great! kiss

Any more impovements or ideas I am up for!

I guess we could start an 18 and over section but call it something else????

I was thinking about a section for singers (videos) only they are terrible! Something to really laugh at. affraid

The more different we make it then I will feel comfortable letting everyone know that we have started a different site. Ideas Ideas Ideas?????????????? :?:
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! Icon_minitimeWed 9 Apr - 15:26:20

Thanks B and mom for all your hard work so far cheers !!!!!

I got my Pauli Beer Poster. Very nice "Bottle's" Twisted Evil

:pirat:
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! Icon_minitimeWed 9 Apr - 16:41:45

I'll bet those bottles are very shapely! wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/momredding
John

John

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! Icon_minitimeWed 9 Apr - 16:44:52

Yes!!!!!!!! And nice bottle cap's also.............. tongue tongue

Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! Icon_minitimeWed 9 Apr - 17:03:45

We went to St. Augustine this weekend (only 45 min away) and stayed downtown. We had a blast - here's a pic of me & my family at Castillo de San Marco (the fort downtown).
Chat about your day! L_f6ee8ab80c218c949e6bfd09ef33c520
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! Icon_minitimeWed 9 Apr - 17:09:26

I was there in 1967? What a neat place!!

Just a thought mom..... In just a short time, your going to be the "runt" of the family :=)): :=)): :=)):
Great Picture cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! Icon_minitimeWed 9 Apr - 18:03:39

Nice family picture! love
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! Icon_minitimeWed 9 Apr - 18:09:42

Thanks for pointing that out John! Hair pulling

Really though I will be happy to have 3 tall handsome sons! Girls love their high heels so much these days that they'll need to be tall!
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! Icon_minitimeWed 9 Apr - 18:31:25

And the neat part for them, is when their looking down at you, when your trying to discipline them Twisted Evil
:=)): :=)):

Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! Icon_minitimeWed 9 Apr - 18:53:34

Yeah, the oldest (just turned 17 and still no driver's liscence) tends to look at me that way all the time - I won't back down though! cheers
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! Icon_minitimeWed 9 Apr - 19:00:19

But when he just turn's away, with that sly smile on his face, noing full well he just one up'ed ya, and not a lot you can do about it. I used to do that to my mom, and she would go nut's, and I would just walk away. :) :)

Back to top Go down
sweetbee

sweetbee

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 4:48:52

Hey mom I'm going through that too. I'm 5'1. My 11 yr old daughter stands about 5'4 (She calls me little mommy). My 13 yr old daughter is less than an inch and a half shorter than me at the moment and my 5 yr old son is starting to get too big for me to pick him up. :(
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 15:19:33

Is it me or do your boys look all EXACTLY the same? My oldest is a spitting image of his dad,personality and all and the small one looks like me though I was hoping it would have been a girl that looked like me.Can't say I want to be in your shoes though, my fear IS having 3 boys so I'm hoping science and lots of cash will give me atleast 1 girl in my family before my parents die.
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 17:02:38

Yes, they all look the same - it's really funny! Their baby pictures are hard to decipher but I just have to look at the backgrounds to figure it out (a lot changes from 1991 to 1999 to 2003!) My last son was our attempt at a girl. Not only did our first (poorly done) sonogram result tell us it may be a girl, they also said possibly twins! We were freaking out for a while and then found out just 1 boy on the next one~! What a roller coaster that was! affraid
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 17:18:36

Oh, by the way, today I made...

BEEF JERKY!!!

happy
Back to top Go down
cruzr

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 19:50:58

Hello all.

Mom, I went to College in St. Augustine (Flagler College) which I'm sure you got to visit. I absolutely love that city. Make sure next time to go to St. George's Taven on St. George st. (the one with the original cobblestones). I used to Bartend there in College. Also, find some "Dat'l Do it Pepper Sauce", the original, it is awesome on almost every food you can imagine and when you mix it with ground beef and some breadcrumbs, it makes an incredible burger. you can order it from www.datldoit.com as well.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well. I just got an email from Andrew telling me to lay off Colleen since she is no longer there, which I will, but Marie seems to be an instigator for some reason. What happened to everyone?
Back to top Go down
momofour26

momofour26

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 20:10:50

Cruzr, I have also noticed "Marie" on A/C is a little crazy about Colleen, she is always wondering where she is and what colleen is up to and what she can say against her. It seems a little weird... scratch Nice to see you made it to this site!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/momofour26
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 20:30:34

Well don't look this way. Suspect I don't know her and I def am not signing on a different ID talking about myself.I don't recall saying anything to her but if I did I must have hit the spot b/c I have been wondering for quite some time why she would also bring my name up after not posting for days at a time.I just assumed she was doing in an attempt to get someone to run with it from there so she could have a little drama in her life. scratch
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 20:54:33

Cruzr! Glad you made it! I sure hope your firewall doesnt kick you out in a few days, we have miss you! bounce excited
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr - 8:38:16

Goodmorning everone! sunny I am off to work this am woo Then a day of errands, grocery store etc.
Sounds excting to be me right? violin Be back in a while wave

Oh I had to tape Survivor last night so I am not looking at the Survivor thread :!: :!: :!: :!:
We will watch tonight excited
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr - 9:04:36

Cruzr, we lived in St. Augustine for a few years (1986-1992). I have been to the Tavern a few times (before and after turning 21 :lol: ). My sister met her husband at that bar :x !

I have never visited the college but I had some friends that went there and heard lots of ghost stories! Maybe TAPS should investigate! affraid

As for the Dat'l - we I love you that stuff! We ate at Barnacle Bills both nights and I had the Dat'l seasoned shrimp. It was soooooo good! They (Dat'l) used to have a shop at the outlet mall that they built off SR 16 & I-95 but they closed years ago. That used to be the easiest place for me to get it w/o shipping costs.

During my later teen years we used to hang out on the Fort grounds at night since the only locked part is the interior. We had lots of fun there.
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr - 9:08:16

Colleen - I wouldn't think you were Marie - she is just a person who sits back and tries to poke the fire every now and then. You are right, she needs some drama in her life and A/C is where she gets it! When everyone gets banned she asks where they are and why they were banned (like we're going to repeat something that got someone else banned). Somehow she is always on but always misses the battles. Hopefully she'll get the point that this isn't going to happen... sunny
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr - 10:08:32

I figured with Andrews trigger happy finger that she would have also been banned.If he warned cruzr about it,why not her? But I never really thought about her enough to realize that she has been the one this whole time fueling the fire for the fued to keep going on and on.I'd have to go in my way to get back on his site robot He doesn't just ban me,he deletes my whole Id and makes it so I can't get in.Well I could but I usually give it a break before signing back up.But it's not really fun to post there anymore b/c it is so strick there.Not to mention that place seems to be the a cesspool of iniquity.Anyway,good morning.Don't mind the smiley,I thought it was hilarious. boy/girl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat about your day!   Chat about your day! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chat about your day!
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Getaway :: What did you do today?-
Jump to: