The Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Getaway

Chat about anything and everything!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grey's Anatomy anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

Grey's Anatomy anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Grey's Anatomy anyone?   Grey's Anatomy anyone? Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr - 9:16:21

I am a HUGE fan of Grey's and am happy to announce that my DVR settings picked up that it will be on again on the 24th! I am so excited!

My husband always knows when I have watched it because I seem to cry every episode! :( Happy or sad, it always makes me cry!

I already got back Men In Trees (Jack is a cutie), now I just need Private Practice and I will be complete again - so many gorgeous guys! love wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/momredding
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grey's Anatomy anyone?   Grey's Anatomy anyone? Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr - 9:33:10

Definately a fan of Grays!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will post with you when it returns :!: Many cute guys eek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grey's Anatomy anyone?   Grey's Anatomy anyone? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr - 13:36:04

I didn't start watching it until recently when they were playing the old episodes. I didn't think I would like it, but I think I'm hooked.
Problem is that I feel like I need to start from the beginning... do those episodes air online?
It does have a way of sucking you in with just watching one time.
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grey's Anatomy anyone?   Grey's Anatomy anyone? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr - 14:09:48

Yes they do have Greys online!!!!!! I just check for you.
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Grey's Anatomy anyone?   Grey's Anatomy anyone? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr - 14:28:22

You can also rent the seasons on DVD...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grey's Anatomy anyone?   Grey's Anatomy anyone? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr - 16:27:38

looks like I've got a lot of catching up to do...
my hubby is not so happy that I like the show. He says I already have too many shows to keep up with... plus netflix. Oh well! monkeys?
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Grey's Anatomy anyone?   Grey's Anatomy anyone? Icon_minitimeFri 25 Apr - 22:13:50

WOO-HOO!!! cheers love

Grey's didn't fail to capture me right back into the swing of things! I loved last night's episode and can't wait to see next week!

Did you hear that McDreamy's new love interest will not be staying? affraid What a shame... NOT!!! bunch of waves monkey excited clap party
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grey's Anatomy anyone?   Grey's Anatomy anyone? Icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr - 9:00:16

I finally watched Greys yesterday!!! I too still love the show. I did not hear that McDreamys new love interest was leaving, but it wont break my heart either :bounce:
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Grey's Anatomy anyone?   Grey's Anatomy anyone? Icon_minitimeFri 2 May - 11:20:56

Anyone watch Grey's last night? I just finished it and loved it!

Anyone ever watch Private Practice? They announced last night that it will be coming back in the fall! Yeah for me!
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grey's Anatomy anyone?   Grey's Anatomy anyone? Icon_minitimeFri 2 May - 15:08:39

I have Greys on tape, will watch it Sat! I have watched a few Private Practices, liked it, but didnt watch them all.
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Grey's Anatomy anyone?   Grey's Anatomy anyone? Icon_minitimeFri 2 May - 21:21:24

There wasn't many done before the strike so I guess they decided to just hold off until fall to re-start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grey's Anatomy anyone?   Grey's Anatomy anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grey's Anatomy anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Getaway :: TV Shows-
Jump to: