The Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Getaway

Chat about anything and everything!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calling all House fans!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sarac

sarac

Calling all House fans! Empty
PostSubject: Calling all House fans!   Calling all House fans! Icon_minitimeTue 20 May - 17:01:57

last night was the season finale...any thoughts on it?
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Calling all House fans!   Calling all House fans! Icon_minitimeTue 20 May - 17:45:09

I watch it on DVD!
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: Calling all House fans!   Calling all House fans! Icon_minitimeTue 20 May - 17:50:45

Yes. First of all, House has feelings? Who would have known? oops

To bad Amber / CB had to die flower ! One less person for House to raise Hell with. And she gave Wilson someone other then House to have a relationship with Twisted Evil .

And has Cuddy finally let her feelings for House show through lol! ? Wow.... Sleeping by his bed, while holding his arm.... She really does like(?) I love you him.

It was nice to finally see 13 get the guts to no for sure about her huntingtons. To bad it couldn't have been negative! No

Can't wait till next season rock on . And hopefully the old, in your face, crude, never ending sarcasm fart House returns! jump bravo
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

PostSubject: Re: Calling all House fans!   Calling all House fans! Icon_minitimeTue 20 May - 18:03:22

i agree john! i wish that wasnt the last episode of the season! i wonder when the next season starts scratch at least i still have season 2 to finish up! i just got into house this year since my roommates watched it so ive seen season 1, half of season 2 and this season lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all House fans!   Calling all House fans! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling all House fans!
Page 1 of 1