The Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Getaway

Chat about anything and everything!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Brother

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John

John

Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Big Brother   Big Brother Icon_minitimeTue 8 Apr - 14:24:57

How could Adam be so DUMB Suspect !!!!!!! Unless he lit the fire :bom: under Ryan's, and Nat's ass's like he hope's to have, then one of them is going home No No !! Sheila is a nut case affraid , and could veto James, just to screw things up :roll: !! Tonite should be fun............... Twisted Evil

:pirat:
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother Icon_minitimeTue 8 Apr - 14:40:59

I think he did well to nominate Sharon and Sheila. The only way for sure to get James out is to backdoor him. The only problem now is that the whole house should be playing and James may win to keep the nominations the same. You never know...

Actually, I do know - I just checked and all I will say is that Ryan won POV - if you want to know what happened after that, go to http://www.jokersupdates.com/ to find out! (insert evil laugh here) Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/momredding
John

John

Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother Icon_minitimeTue 8 Apr - 14:54:43

Mom.......... You spoiler Twisted Evil But that's Great cheers Adam did what he set out to accomplish, and now James will be GONE lol! Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother Icon_minitimeTue 8 Apr - 16:31:02

Hey, I just said a little Twisted Evil I didn't make you click on that link to find out the rest!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
John

John

Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother Icon_minitimeWed 9 Apr - 15:17:05

That was great mom Very Happy !! Ryan and Adam played that just right in the POV challenge cheers . Just so that crying :cry: James doesn't talk the house into voting Sharron out No No !

Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother Icon_minitimeWed 9 Apr - 16:46:55

Now I find that hard to believe, BUT, she did say she was just going to sit back like always and maybe the house will realize that she is not playing the game as hard as everyone else... Suspect

One good thing about the eviction being live, we can't find out before the show! :afro:
Back to top Go down
John

John

Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 16:48:49

Wow......... He did try didn't he....... the schmuck monkeys?

Now who's going to be the next HOH scratch ? Don't look mom....... haha :=)): To late I bet. he he

Ryan sweating his ass off beer . Sheila gagging on the smoke violin . And Sharon about to fall bounce . I can hardly wait for Sunday evening. Will the Big, Bad, Nat. oops win yet again? :=)):

pirate
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 17:05:43

I haven't looked but I am afraid it will be Natalie also. She just looked so comfortable in that little box with her feet smartly planted in the corners. Poor Ryan is paying for being a big dude! I know Adam is thrilled he didn't have to do this one - he would have been out before the show was over! lol!
Back to top Go down
John

John

Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 17:10:20

Mom. She's my "Home Town Girl" :shock: ..... Even though I want Ryan, or Adam to win cheers , I gotta root for her also cheer

hug

pirate
Back to top Go down
John

John

Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr - 13:51:08

Boy did Nat screw up tapfoot . I hope she doesn't get to pissed! fryingpan

I sure hope they show James arriving at the sequester house Twisted Evil . Mattie's Birthday and all........ :=)): :=)): :=)):

pirate
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr - 14:29:39

They'll probably have James carry in a B-day cake! cake

I really hope someone other than Natalie wins POV so she can be put up!
Back to top Go down
John

John

Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr - 15:39:11

And who's face or head do you think might be the recipient of said B-day Cake cake hide eyes hide eyes

Poor Mattie. One aginst the "Mob" so to speak. :=)): :=)):

pirate
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr - 10:28:21

Okay, I hope everyone watched last night - if not, beware.....
I hate that Natalie knew she was going up! I so wanted to see her face just drop! Hopefully the guys won't make a stupid move and decide to keep her! :x
Back to top Go down
John

John

Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr - 14:11:04

Awe Mom :shock: .......... I would love to see Sheila crying go frickin ballistic :bom: if Adam, and Ryan voted Shanon out. The shit affraid would hit the fan like no other time on Big Brother. She would be so nuts for the next week you can't believe Twisted Evil . And she was a real "Bitch" to Adam for the first few weeks, remember oops

pirate
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr - 14:14:44

I know - I still can't believe he didn't get her out the first chance he got! She owes him back rubs every day she is in the house~! I still don't want her to win but if Natalie stays in the house, there is a better chance that she will win and I want Adam or Ryan - they can beat Sharon or Sheila...
Back to top Go down
John

John

Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr - 14:27:13

Man..... I sure hope they didn't f--- up oops !!! Sheila is a psycho B---h alien , and did not want to get "blood on her hands" tapfoot ! She has never liked Adam, and the look she made when Ryan told her it was her choice to vote out Nat. Wow. She's going to be pissed because she's on the block with Sharon, and if they keep her, she will hate them both anyway. If She or Sharon happen to win POV, then Ryan has to put Adam on the block. Since that person will be the only vote, they will probably send Adam out. This is going to be "Hell Week" at it's worst.......... :=)): :=)): :=)):

pirate
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr - 14:57:40

I have to say honestly that they played it out this way because Sheila and Sharon cannot win these challenges unless they are mental. If they are mental, Sharon will win.

I loved the look on Natalie's face when the tie was announced! Even better than that was the look on Sheila's face when she realized that it was up to her. I think the guys really wanted Natalie out but knew they wouldn't look so bad if they made it a tie. They knew that Sheila would vote her out because Natalie flat out said that she was going up next week!

This should be interesting!
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother Icon_minitimeMon 21 Apr - 9:47:41

How funny that Sheila and Adam have to be linked together for 24 hours! bunch of waves

I think Adam screwed himself by telling Natalie that he voted for her! You can plainly see it on his lips. Do we have another back door coming this week?
Back to top Go down
John

John

Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother Icon_minitimeMon 21 Apr - 14:04:46

Sheila monkeys? is a wacko nut case tapfoot waiting to explode fryingpan , and I think 24 hours chained to Adam will be the last straw rock on !!

I think Ryan is between a rock and a hard place. If Sharon wins POV, and votes Adam out, then if she wins HOH the final week, she has the votes to win.

If Sheila wins POV, and votes Adam out, after 24 hours chained together, the same as above.

If Adam wins POV, and votes Sheila out, after 24 hours chained together, then we have a great final.

If Ryan wins POV, who no's scratch !!

It should be a great show tomorrow night. And we get to see Nat enter the sequester house happy ...

pirate
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother Icon_minitimeTue 22 Apr - 10:46:26

HOLY SHIT!!! WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!! Here is the schedule of what is going on this week...

4/20/2008: (Sunday) 8/7c Nominations for eviction are announced
4/22/2008: (Tuesday) 9/8c The Power of Veto competition is held and a houseguest is evicted, leaving three players in the game
4/23/2008: (Wednesday) 8/7c A Head of Household competition is held and the winner immediately evicts a player, leaving only two people in the game
4/27/2008: (Sunday) 8/7c The jury members question the final two houseguests and then vote for the BB9 Winner
Back to top Go down
John

John

Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother Icon_minitimeTue 22 Apr - 14:31:53

Is it still the HOH competition where all three compete, and then the winner sits out while the 2nd, and 3rd place finisher's compete. Then the winner of that competition competes with the winner of the first competition, and that winner is the HOH? This is where it can get crazy, cause then yes, the HOH has the choice of who to evict.

I love this part of the game.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil :=)): :=)): :=)):

pirate
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother Icon_minitimeTue 22 Apr - 15:14:41

There is a 3-part HOH and I know who got the first part already!
Back to top Go down
John

John

Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr - 15:00:32

Ryan better win from here on out........... party

Could Sheila sneak in, and win the game :?: She has been such a crying baby loser all season, but who knows No No

pirate
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr - 15:29:31

I am really tired of all of her crying! She is old enough (and reminds everyone all the time) to know that this is a game and these people are not personally attacking her. She was crying last night to Sharon about being on the block - like Sharon doesn't already know how bad it sucks being put up! HHHEEELLLLLOOOOO... she holds the record! lol!
Back to top Go down
John

John

Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr - 14:13:20

Oh Man.......... What a waaah crying crying fest she put on. Thank God Ryan picked Adam happy ! And even Matty said look at her. Crying :cry: all the time........

This could be interesting. Ryan was the strongest player cheers , but pissed tapfoot a lot of people off. Adam won at a couple of strategic times, and was friends hug with most of the house members.

4 to 3 Ryan :?: :?: ............

pirate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Brother
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Getaway :: TV Shows-
Jump to: