The Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Getaway

Chat about anything and everything!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite TV show all time?

Go down 
+2
sarac
FrePeter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FrePeter

Favorite TV show all time? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite TV show all time?   Favorite TV show all time? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Apr - 21:10:00

Whats your favorite show ever?What does it remind you of?
Bonus points if it was one of those shows that no one else watched and got cancelled.

For me that would be Keen Eddie, Futurama and Brimstone... FOX shows, which for many years was a scarlet letter for any new show.
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV show all time?   Favorite TV show all time? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Apr - 22:07:21

im a sucker for reality tv shows....but i would have to say one of the more entertaining shows was called "gay, straight, or taken?" lol anyone else ever watch that one?
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV show all time?   Favorite TV show all time? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr - 9:22:51

My favorie show of all times was Ally Mcbeal. And yes it did get canceled :x After being on for many years!
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV show all time?   Favorite TV show all time? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr - 10:29:59

My favorite show of all time - Home Improvement! I loved Tim Allen's stand-up prior to the show and I think everyone on the show had great comedic chemistry. It does remind me of my house (3 boys and husband who likes to think he can fix things but can't)! If it is not crazy at our house, we don't know what to do!

My family loved watching Surface - it was cancelled out of the blue, right when there was a major event! Very frustrating.

My hubby and I loved Gideon's Crossing which also disappeared after a couple fo seasons!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/momredding
momofour26

momofour26

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV show all time?   Favorite TV show all time? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr - 11:45:13

I have to go with two shows, Family Ties and ER.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/momofour26

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV show all time?   Favorite TV show all time? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr - 12:26:03

I need to be in TV rehab for as many shows as I watch and love. :shock:

Friends is my all time favorite. grouphug

The Cosby Show, ER, Everybody Loves Raymond, Becker, all the reality stuff.
Recent faves are October Road, Men In Trees, The Bachelor (he's so sexy this year), Life, Jericho until they cancelled it. Til Death, The Office.

There's a new sort of favorite called Corner Gas. It's on late at night and it cracks me up. jester
Back to top Go down
sweetbee

sweetbee

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV show all time?   Favorite TV show all time? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr - 15:15:06

I have so many so it's hard to just pick one. I like British Comedies. Red Dwarf, Are You Being Served?, As Time Goes By, My Hero, Butterflies, Vicar Of Dibley etc
Home Improvement was a great show and I liked Northern Exposure.
Dirty Jobs, Mythbusters, How It's Made, Little People Big world, What Not To Wear, Orangutan Island & Animal Precinct

One of my favorite shows that was cancelled last year was Zed. It showcased independent short films, documentaries and music from all over the world. It was on CBC and produced in Vancouver BC. I really miss it. It was so different than anything else on tv. CBC made a bad choice.
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV show all time?   Favorite TV show all time? Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr - 12:17:41

did any of you ever watch invasion? it was on before lost on abc a few years ago...it was amazing! i was so mad when it wasnt brought back for a second season!
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV show all time?   Favorite TV show all time? Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr - 13:11:00

I only watch a few times, never had a chance to get involved in it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV show all time?   Favorite TV show all time? Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr - 15:58:37

I watched the first couple episodes of invasion. It didn't really peak my interest and was just weird. alien
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV show all time?   Favorite TV show all time? Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr - 18:08:18

yeah it was weird but i liked it lol alien frog im just weird probably!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV show all time?   Favorite TV show all time? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite TV show all time?
Page 1 of 1