The Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Getaway

Chat about anything and everything!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A man pregnant?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bunny
Admin
bunny

A man pregnant? Empty
PostSubject: A man pregnant?   A man pregnant? Icon_minitimeMon 7 Apr - 18:37:20

Well not really! No Any opinions on our "man being pregnant"
Back to top Go down
John

John

A man pregnant? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man pregnant?   A man pregnant? Icon_minitimeWed 9 Apr - 18:52:55

Yeah....... NO FREAKIN WAY!!!!! :shock: affraid

:pirat:
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

A man pregnant? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man pregnant?   A man pregnant? Icon_minitimeWed 9 Apr - 18:59:30

THAT IS NOT A MAN!!! Sorry for yelling but I was working recently at a major insurance company here in Jacksonville and we had a new hire named Alyssa. "She" was really a he that got a boob job and was taking medications to become a "she". This caused many discussions. I am all for being who you want to be and expressing yourself, as long as you aren't hurtful to others. Alyssa was the rudest, crudest person I have ever encountered. She was hyper-sensitive to anything that could remotely be sexism or gender discrimination. She really soured me towards people who say one thing but do another...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/momredding
bunny
Admin
bunny

A man pregnant? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man pregnant?   A man pregnant? Icon_minitimeWed 9 Apr - 19:25:19

The funny thing was when He/she was on he news, he/she said we want to keep it quiet from the neighbors that I am pregnant! What the.................. monkeys?
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

A man pregnant? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man pregnant?   A man pregnant? Icon_minitimeWed 9 Apr - 19:32:49

Isn't Oprah having "him" on her show? What a big mistake!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/momredding
bunny
Admin
bunny

A man pregnant? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man pregnant?   A man pregnant? Icon_minitimeWed 9 Apr - 20:56:49

Not sure, but I wouldnt be surprised What a Face
Back to top Go down

A man pregnant? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man pregnant?   A man pregnant? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr - 21:15:06

I saw them on Oprah. I never would have guessed that he was a she. But they seemed to be a pretty happy couple.
I don't care what gender anyone is or used to be. What I care about is how you treat other people. He seemed very soft spoken and kind. Who knows... maybe they'll turn out to be great parents?
There are plenty kids from traditional homes that end up with the short stick; so why not? :afro:
Back to top Go down
FrePeter

A man pregnant? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man pregnant?   A man pregnant? Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr - 17:19:16

Considering Oprah's track record for honest guests, don't be surprised if it's 'exaggerated' down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A man pregnant? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man pregnant?   A man pregnant? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A man pregnant?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Getaway :: News worthy-
Jump to: