The Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Getaway

Chat about anything and everything!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movies you love

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bunny
Admin
bunny

Movies you love Empty
PostSubject: Movies you love   Movies you love Icon_minitimeWed 9 Apr - 16:26:29

Recently I have watched Gone Baby Gone, Things we lost in the fire, The Brave One, 3:10 to Yuma, The Contract. All were great. I could keep going, yes we are movie buffs in this house! Sshh
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

Movies you love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies you love   Movies you love Icon_minitimeWed 9 Apr - 16:53:16

I used to not watch a lot of movies but since I have found Red Box and free codes I have watched at least one movie a week for about 2 months! Trying to catch up with all that I missed. You can tell we have kids in the house!

3:10 to Yuma - I thought I wouldn't like this but I actually loved it!
Alvin & the Chipmunks - always a hit
Enchanted - I rented, the kids watched, I missed McDreamy - will have to rent again!
No Reservations - cute
Daddy Day Camp - awful! Liked the first one much better
Dan in Real Life - not as good as the promos but okay
Mr Magorium's Magic Emporium - Saw in the theater and loved it again at home
Bee Movie - WAY over rated - all the good parts were in the commercials
Waterhorse - Just got done watching that one, literally, and loved it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/momredding
bunny
Admin
bunny

Movies you love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies you love   Movies you love Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr - 9:45:05

New Movie for me on Saturday night, Its my big saturday night out, only its saturday night in.

There will be blood. Very very slow in the beginning, no talking for about 3 to 4 minutes but it gets very good!
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

Movies you love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies you love   Movies you love Icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr - 9:02:17

Ok the movie we watched last night was Charlied Wilsons War, definately worth watching. Not my favorite. But if was alright.

Friday night we snuck on in, hubby really wanted to wach Alvin and the chickmonks. Really cute movie!
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

Movies you love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies you love   Movies you love Icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr - 23:30:12

alvin and the chipmunks is cute!

i watched 300 and the invisible this weekend....300 wasnt as good as everyone has said it is (but the guys were definitely worth watching!!!) wink the invisible was better i thought!
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

Movies you love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies you love   Movies you love Icon_minitimeFri 2 May - 9:05:51

Well I need to go rent a movie for this weekend, Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

Movies you love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies you love   Movies you love Icon_minitimeFri 2 May - 11:47:07

dont know if the bucket list is out on DVD yet but thats a great movie! i am legend is good too if you like scarier movies
Back to top Go down

Movies you love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies you love   Movies you love Icon_minitimeFri 2 May - 11:52:43

One that really surprised me... I didn't think I'd like it... was Georgia Rule.
I'm not a big Lohan fan so I started only half-assed watching, but it turned out a lot different than the previews make it out to be.
Others I have enjoyed recently are
Freedom Writers
The Nanny Diaries
The Reaping
Rescue Dawn
The Kingdom
Shooter
Reign Over Me
Come Early Morning
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

Movies you love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies you love   Movies you love Icon_minitimeFri 2 May - 11:54:51

i agree. georgia rule was better than i thought it would be too!
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

Movies you love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies you love   Movies you love Icon_minitimeFri 2 May - 15:10:48

Yeah, I also seen Georgia Rule and liked it! I havent seen the 2 you mentioned sarac, and a couple of yours Faith. Will have to check them out!!! Thanks
Back to top Go down

Movies you love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies you love   Movies you love Icon_minitimeFri 2 May - 15:25:32

the bucket list isn't on dvd yet and I am legend has a huge long wait on netflix. Those are on my "to see" list though.
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

Movies you love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies you love   Movies you love Icon_minitimeMon 5 May - 15:26:44

Ok we ended up renting Reservation Road. Very good movie, A bit sad through the entire movie, but very well done!
Back to top Go down
FrePeter

Movies you love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies you love   Movies you love Icon_minitimeThu 8 May - 14:50:02

13 Tzameti is a recent foreign film. A laborer swipes a letter from another guy, and follows the vague instructions/directions to a moneymaking opportunity. He finds himself as a contestant in an underground Russian Roulette competition.

I'd say rent it now, because there's talk of an American remake...and we know how awful remakes are!!
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

Movies you love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies you love   Movies you love Icon_minitimeThu 8 May - 15:15:58

i just watched sweeney todd yesterday....anyone else seen it? its pretty strange!
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

Movies you love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies you love   Movies you love Icon_minitimeThu 8 May - 15:39:43

Sounds like a good one Frepeter! And no I havent seen Sweeny Todd! geek
Back to top Go down

Movies you love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies you love   Movies you love Icon_minitimeThu 8 May - 16:40:49

I like Johnny Depp, but he is one strange dude. I'm not really a fan of the really wacked out movies. Based on the previews, I just don't really care to waste my two hours on Sweeny Todd.
Plus, it's not good for my wrinkles if I'm staring at the television making an awful face at a movie I just don't like very much.... he he
Back to top Go down
sarac

sarac

Movies you love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies you love   Movies you love Icon_minitimeThu 8 May - 20:29:39

my roomie had it and i didnt want to pay to rent/buy it Very Happy it was ok but i would much rather watch him in potc!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Movies you love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies you love   Movies you love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies you love
Page 1 of 1