The Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Getaway

Chat about anything and everything!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Desparete Housewives

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bunny
Admin
bunny

Desparete Housewives Empty
PostSubject: Desparete Housewives   Desparete Housewives Icon_minitimeWed 9 Apr - 15:31:56

A friend of mine is going to join and her and I watch Desparete Housewives, anyone else :?:
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Desparete Housewives   Desparete Housewives Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr - 9:43:36

Any one watch last night!!!!!!!! Anyone out there at all???????????????
Back to top Go down
My 3 Sons
Admin
My 3 Sons

PostSubject: Re: Desparete Housewives   Desparete Housewives Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr - 9:47:59

I don't watch this one - I have enough estrogen inducing shows, I don't need to add this to the list! :8->:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/momredding
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Desparete Housewives   Desparete Housewives Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr - 12:12:14

Same here, I only have a select few that I watch religiously and this isn't one of them.

cheer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desparete Housewives   Desparete Housewives Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr - 13:38:35

I tried to watch this one at the beginning, but it lost me in the first season. Now I just think it's stupid and way over the top.
Plus, I don't care for the women on the show. They make me scrunch up my nose and raise an eyebrow. :roll: poke
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Desparete Housewives   Desparete Housewives Icon_minitimeMon 12 May - 8:52:22

Rumor has it that Edie is leaving the show??? I wonder if its true?
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Desparete Housewives   Desparete Housewives Icon_minitimeMon 12 May - 8:53:00

I just realized none of you watch!!!!!!!! Ha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desparete Housewives   Desparete Housewives Icon_minitimeWed 14 May - 15:17:09

Sorry bunny! I do watch it. The producer of the show said that Edie will be gone for a few years, but there is a rumor that the show is jumping ahead a few years next season..so that makes me wonder if that is what he is talking about. hug
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Desparete Housewives   Desparete Housewives Icon_minitimeWed 14 May - 16:48:31

Very interesting! I guess we will just have to see what happens! Glad to have someone to chat about the show with!!!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desparete Housewives   Desparete Housewives Icon_minitimeTue 20 May - 16:48:26

Bunny,
My favorite part of the season finale was when Tom picked up the phone and asked the Dr. if he heard everything Kayla just said. What did you think about the end?
Back to top Go down
bunny
Admin
bunny

PostSubject: Re: Desparete Housewives   Desparete Housewives Icon_minitimeTue 20 May - 17:47:15

I enjoyed it a lot! I too liked that part, I also was really into the last 3 minutes! What about Susan being married to someone different 5 years later!! What a hunk too! I think they wraped up the story with the neighbor real good too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desparete Housewives   Desparete Housewives Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desparete Housewives
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Getaway :: TV Shows-
Jump to: